Chapter 7

As he walked away I slowly and Shakily stand up and walk away. As I walk back to the hotel room I think about what happened and I wonder who that guy was.
He seemed really serious when he talked to me. A shudder runs down me as I walk down the street. I just made it back to the hotel room and I collapse onto my bed exhausted and automatically fall asleep. I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing I look at my phone and see Antonio is texting me.

       Antonio: Hello beautiful, how are you this morning?
        Ava: I'm good I was just thinking about you, can we meet up and talk?
       Antonio: Yes I can be there in 30 minutes.
       Ava: Ok, see you then

      I put my phone down and I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I take my clothes off and get into a streaming hot shower. I think as I let the water run down my body relaxing all my muscles. I leather my hair up with shampoo, as I'm rinsing my hair out the bathroom door opens. I quickly cover myself with my arms and look out the shower curtains to look into antonio's eyes.
     "What are you doing in here Antonio?" Antonio looks me up and down and says with a mischievous look in his eyes, " Just wondering what was taking you so long. I've been here for 10 minutes already" I look surprised and just stare at him for a minute, the shirt he's wearing is skin tight and you can see all his muscles outline through the shirt. He looks at me and says " keep staring at me like that Gattina (Kitten) and we will have to do something about that" I blush as he turns around and walks out of the bathroom.
As he closes the bathroom door I slowly get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I go out of the bathroom to see him sitting on my bed, I walk to my closet and drop my towel. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, my white crop top, and my white vans, along with my black leather jacket.
I walk out of my closet and sit next to him looking at my hands not saying a word. He looks at me" so you wanted to talk to me?" I finally look up and say " yes, you see after we separated yesterday I was leaving the club when this guy showed up and started threatening me. He told me to stay away from you. " The look on his face changed instantly, "What did this man look like?" He asks me. "Well come to think of it he kinda looked like an older version of you" I tell him.
He stands up immediately and walks out the room" I'll be back later I have business to take care of" he tells me as he leaves. I lay down in my bed thinking about what he isn't telling me. It's he not telling me cause it's dangerous out because he doesn't want me to get hurt.