Chapter 5

" Yeah that isn't creepy at all. How long has this been going on?" I asked him. "Since that first night at the club." I noticed we were parked in front of the restaurant just sitting there.
  "Shall we go in?" He opened his door and walked towards mine. He opened my door and held out his hand. I took it, and stepped out of his car. I saw myself in the reflection of his car window and we looked stunning together.
As we walked into the restaurant, I glance around. It's way too fancy for a person like me. The building is gorgeous, on the water, with the best view of italy. My breath got caught in my throat. I stopped in the middle of the room as I stare at the view.
"What's wrong? You're hungry aren't you?" He asked worried. I nodded my head unable to speak. I continued to follow him and the waiter to our table. We were handed our menus and oh my god the prices!
 " Don't worry I've got the check." He must have read my mind or maybe he saw the look in my eyes.
" This place is absolutely amazing. Come here often?" I asked him. Yeah that was the cheesiest pick up line ever but I've never been to a place like this before. He chuckled at my question.
 " Yeah I do all the time. The chef is actually my second cousin twice removed. He really knows how to make a ravioli. I mean it's the best." I sat back and listened to him rave about his families dish. My mouth started watering at the sound of risotto ravioli. After about 10 minutes the waiter came back to take our order. He ordered a very meaty lasagna, and I got the risotto ravioli. " So what brings you to Italy?" He asked me as we wait for our food. " My dad said I could go anywhere I wanted for 2 months as a birthday present. And Italy is the one place that I've always wanted to go." I replied. I miss my family but this is far better than any californian restaurant. " Are you close with your family?" He asked me. I nodded my head. I took a sip of my cocktail and thought of my questions. " So Antonio what is it that you do?" I asked him. " I can't tell you that." He replied. That got me even more curious.
"What are you CIA?" I tried to put it off as a joke but he only looked at me with a serious expression.
" What about you? What is it you do?" He turned the question towards me. " Nothing yet. But I do love hospitality and tourism. I live traveling and people." I answered him.
" I think you will be perfect for that." He said taking my hand.