Chapter 6

I let him hold my hand. Our meals arrived moments later. I took a bite of my ravioli.
" Holy shit, normally I wouldn't curse like that but you were so right." Antonio chuckled taking a bite out of his food.
 We ate in silence, he decided we needed dessert and ordered tiramisu. We shared it, and waited for the check. We laughed and joked until the check came. Even then though, sitting in the car we never stopped talking. The only thing he left out was what he did for a living."You what we should do?" He asked breaking the first ever silence we've had since getting back into the car.
     "No what?" I replied a coy smile playing on my lips.
"We should go to the club." He said stealing a glance my way.
"I'm up for some dancing." I said.         Antonio smiled at me for a minute before turning back towards the road.
    "To the club we go then." There was excitement in his voice. Excitement I haven't heard before.
Once we got into the club, the bounce let us immediately recognizing Antonio, then we danced the night away. About half way through the night, in the middle of the dance floor, antonio Spun me around to face him, he kissed me slowly but deep. It was the kind of kiss that made your knees weak. The type of kiss you don't want to let go for a breather. After what seemed like forever he let go to look at his beeping phone. He read very carefully at the message then shook his head. He pulled me to the vip section to talk.
   "I need to go. I'm sorry but this is important. I hope you understand." He finished. I felt my heart drop to the floor.
"Yeah I understand. It's ok. I can get myself back to the hotel." I didn't realize my voice sounded down but yet antonio cupped my face into his hand and held it there. His hand was so soft, like a baby skin soft.
    "If only." Was all he said before he turned away. To talk to this good looking guy behind him. He whispered in his ear and turned back to me and kissed me again. This time it was urgent.
"Be ready for me in the morning. I'll send you a text when I'm in my way. It'll be a day for just us." Then  he turned  and walked away.
I danced to  a few more songs but then I came to the realization that I'm actually really very tired. Walking back to the hotel from the club, a big smile playing in my lips as the events from that night played in my mind. I was close to the hotel when a guy came up behind me, and pushed me into the wall.
    "What are you doing hanging around Antonio?" The man asked me. His voice is rough and croaky like he'd been smoking.
"Nothing. He took me to dinner and clubbing." My voice shook.
"Go near him again and I will end you." He threatened as he released his tight hold around my throat. I dropped to my knees shaking. I wish antonio was here maybe make some sense to who that guy was.