WtW 29

Please mommy I'll be extra careful." Lily asked.
"Okay." Becky said looking at her daughter's pleading eyes.
Lily smiled still in her burn it down tee she slept in climbed onto their bed and over to where Seth laid asleep. They hadn't gotten in until three that morning. Willow was sound asleep in her bed still. Becky helped her move the blankets and Lily snuggled into Seth who woke.
"It's still early but she wanted to cuddle with you." Becky said.
"Sweet." Seth said wrapping Lily in his arms and both dozed off.
Becky smiled watching the two until she fell back asleep herself.

"Daddy is mine today." Lily said.
"Oh he is, is he?" Becky asked.
"Yep." Lily said. "Right daddy?"
"Right." Seth said eating his bacon.
"Mommy?" Willow called finally awake.
"I'm in here baby." Becky called.
Willow wandered in rubbing her eyes.
"Morning sleepy head." Becky said picking her up.
"Mornnnn." Willow said burying her head in Becky's neck.
"Did you have a good trip with daddy?" Becky asked rubbing her back.
"Yeah, but I missed home." Willow said.
"That's good because Lily and I missed you." Becky said.
"You did?" Willow said.
"We did." Lily said. "Better eat up, we have school soon."
"Food." Willow said smiling.
Becky smiled and put more food on her plate and Willow dug in eating her fill before going off to get ready.

"They are off." Seth said coming back in from putting the girls on their school bus.
"Good." Becky said. "I worried it might be a fight to keep them on their routine."
"Me too, but they like school." Seth said. "With them going later in the day it allows them to sleep in from coming back from traveling."
"It does." Becky said. "How was it doing Raw with Willow?"
"Good, the girls in the locker room helped out, Naomi was a god send." Seth said. "And she loved her surprise kit."
"Good." Becky said. "Are you thinking of doing lives with Lily this weekend?"
"Yes, I need to see what it's like." He said. "I'll do a live loop with Willow next so she get's the experience too, they may not like the live loops."
"They may not." Becky said. "We'll just have to see what comes."
"We will." Seth said. "Now I heard a lot about how much you and Lily missed Willow, but what about me?"
"You?" Becky said playfully. "Miss you?"
"Yes me." Seth said in mock outrage.
"Hmm and you are again?" Becky teased.
"I am the man you love." Seth said.
"Really?" Becky asked wrapping her arms about his neck. "Well then you must have missed me bad."
"Very bad." Seth said pulling her to him.
"Well then it's a good thing you are home and we are alone and I can show you just how much I missed you." Becky said kissing him deeply.
"About time." Seth said scooping her up and taking her to their room.

"Daddy?" Lily called.
"Out here baby." Seth called.
Lily ran out and Seth scooped her up hugging her.
"How was school?" Seth asked.
"Great." Lily said.
"Daddy?" Willow said.
"There's my girl." Seth said scooping her up. "You look sad."
"I feel sad." Willow said. "I no no why."
"Are you sad Lily claimed daddy today?" Becky asked sitting down on the swing.
"A little." Willow said.
"Daddy isn't just mine." Lily said. "I just really missed him and you when you were gone like you missed me and mommy. Next week you'll want daddy like I do."
"I will?" Willow asked.
"Yeah." Lily said. "You know I will always share daddy with you."
"Okay." Willow said.
"Daddy is one loved man." Becky said.
"He's the best." Lily said.
"You know I bet mommy is feeling a bit sad now." Seth said.
"Nope I'm good." Becky said. "They can be all daddy's."
"Yay." Both girls cheered making Seth laugh.
"I guess daddy gets all three of you." Seth said.
"Always." Becky said.

"They are both asleep." Seth said coming into the bedroom where Becky was folding clothes.
"Good, they had a great time having all your attention." Becky said.
"Do you worry about them clinging to me?" Seth said.
"I think it's to be expected seeing as this is the first time you've been away from one of them for any period. It's going to take time for them to get used to you being away from you or each other. We just have to keep talking to them about it and letting them know they can talk to us."
"Smart you sound my soon to be." Seth smiled.         
"Yoda you are not, silly you are being." Becky said making him giggle.
"Funny you like." Seth said making her giggle.
"Mr. Rollins what am I going to do with you?" Becky asked.
"Love me for forever." Seth said.
"That is a given." Becky said.
"Are you finished folding?" Seth asked.
"I am." Becky said placing the last of the folded clothes in a basket.
"Good." Seth said taking the basket. "Come, I have a surprise for you."
Seth took Becky's hand and led her into the bathroom where he had a bathtub filled with bubbles and lit candles.
"This is amazing." Becky said.
"This is a thank you for you being amazing and understanding." Seth said.
"Always." Becky said kissing him as she began undoing his clothes and his hers.