WtW 25

"Your girls are like magic." Galina said.
"Boys napping again?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Galina said. "What are you making?"
"Tortilla." Becky said.
"I got dibs on the first one." Renee said.
"Can we go play in the pool house?" Jojo asked.
"Of course." Becky said.
They scampered over to it to play.
"How did you learn to make tortilla from scratch?" Naomi asked.
"So I started training to be a wrestler when I was fifteen and a big part of training is learning what you put into your body and how is effects and fuels you. When I was seventeen I did a tour of Mexico and learned all I could wrestling wise but food wise too. The tour mom was always cooking and I picked it up from her. I've been vegetarian since I can remember and she was too, told me about how to really work my food to my advantage and how to get the most out of it." Becky said.
"I've had tortillas all over the world and her's are by far the best." Renee said.
They watched as Becky made the mix and then as she began pressing them and cooking them.
"First one." Becky said moving to hand it to Renee but Dean beat her to it eating it quickly.
"Hey that was mine." Renee said.
"Well now it's mine." Dean teased. "Just like I remembered."
Becky chuckled and handed Renee the next one.
"Mine." She said as Dean went to snag it.
"Dude, she is going to cut you off if you steal her food." Seth said.
"Never." Dean said.
"Hand me that knife." Renee said.
"Okay, okay I won't take your food." Dean said.
"Good." Renee said.
Becky chuckled and made up more.
"These are good." Roman said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "Save some for dinner you guys."
Everyone giggled as they all had a tortilla in their hand.
"They are good." Naomi said.
"So good." Jimmy said.
"Yes well you need to save some for dinner." Becky said wrapping up the rest to save.
"You okay if we hit the gym for a bit?" Seth asked.
"Go for it." Becky said and he leaned down and kissed her before they walked off.
"It is good to see him happy again." Galina said.
"We all need to be happy." Becky said and she began making other things for dinner and they helped out.

"Hello beautiful." Roman said when Willow came out of her room looking puffy eyed and scared.
"Where is my daddy?" Willow asked.
"He's getting sweaty in the gym, wanna come see?" Roman asked.
Willow nodded and lifted her arms to him and he picked her up and walked into the gym.
"There he is." Roman said as Seth lifted weights.
"Hey Willow." Seth said putting the weights down and walking over to her. "You okay?"
"I had a bad dream." Willow said reaching for Seth,
He took her in his arms and walked out of the gym with her.
"Can you tell me about it?" He asked.
She shook her head and Seth carried her to the hammock and laid down with her. She curled into his chest and he swayed with her.
"Hey." Becky said coming out. "Everything okay?"
"She had a bad dream." Seth said.
"Poor baby." Becky said. "Mommy hates bad dreams."
"Me too." Willow said.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Becky asked.
"No." Willow said. "I just want daddy."
"Well you have him all you want." Becky said rubbing her head softly.

"She okay?" Renee asked.
"Bad dream." Becky said. "She usually just wants her daddy and cuddles."
"He's an amazing dad." Dean said.
"He is." Becky said. "When we moved here we set up the hammock like they were used to back in Ireland. When Willow or Lily we're having a bad day he would just lay there with them. Some nights I would find all three curled up swaying in the breeze. I think they all need it at times."
"They do." Roman said. "Lily is playing with the boys in her room."
"That's good." Becky said. "The big kids are gaming in the guest house still."
"Games?" Jimmy said.
"Yes, Seth's hooked up all his video game systems out there." Becky said.
"I need to see this." Jimmy said and he and Roman walked over to the guest house.
"Do the girls play?" Renee asked.
"They try but sometimes they just like listening to Seth play, he get's angry and they giggle at it." Becky said.
"Never likes to lose." Dean said.
"Nope." Becky said.

As the afternoon wore on the kids ended up back in the pool and everyone munched and ate tacos.
"So I talked to Rich and he agree to watch the kids with some help from Jayla, Jaiden and Jojo so us parents along with Dean and Renee can go out." Seth said. "Sound okay?"
"He's sure?" Becky asked.
"I am." Rich said. "Go out with your friends and enjoy yourself, I am going to put in a movie, make some popcorn."
"We got loads of crazy pop still." Becky said.
"Well then crazy pop and have a good evening." Rich said. "You deserve to go out."
"Okay." Becky said. "Thanks."