WtW 6

Chapter Six

"Look at my girls." Seth said seeing them dressed in blue dresses.
"Daddy." Both called and ran over and he hugged them both.
"Are you excited for today?" Seth asked.
"Yes." Both said.
"They've been bouncing around since six." Annette said. "We also tried on four different dresses."
"Grandma Holly's favorite color is blue so she'll love you in these." Seth said.
After saying goodbye they headed to the clinic.

"Hi." Seth said leaning down and kissing her making the girls giggle.
"Hi." Becky said. "Look at you two all dressed up."
"They are excited to meet my family." Seth said.
"When will they be here?" Willow asked.
"They will be here after you nap." Seth said.
"Can we nap now?" LIly asked.
"It doesn't work like that." Seth said smiling.
"How about we go to the park, maybe some fun will help time pass quicker." Becky said.
"Okay." The girls said and they helped Becky get ready to go.

"Thank you." Becky said as Seth handed her a cup of coffee.
"You are most welcome." Seth said.
They watched the girls play and even pushed them on the swings. Becky laid on the little merry go round with the girls as Seth gently spun them making them squeal with delight.

After lunch from the pizza the place the girls went down and Seth ran to the airport to pick up his family.
"There he is." Holly said seeing Seth coming running up.
"Sorry, I got the wrong gate number." Seth said.
"It's quite alright." Holly said hugging him. "You've had a lot in your mind."
"I have." Seth said greeting Bob and Brandon.
"Dude." Brandon said.
"You're telling me." Seth said smiling. "Let's get your bags and we'll get you checked into the hotel before we go meet the girls, they are napping right now."
Everyone nodded and they got their things and headed to the hotel.

"Hello." Becky said when Seth came into the room.
"Are they napping still?" He asked.
"Yes." Becky said peaking over at the girls. "But bring your family in, it might wake them and it's about time."
Seth nodded and brought his family in.
"You guys remember Becky?" Seth said.
"Hello." Becky said.
"Of course we remember you, we always wondered what happened and now we know." Holly said.
"Yes, it's been like waking to a new life and playing catch up." Becky said.
"But you two are together and catching up as one." Brandon said.
"We are." Becky said taking Seth's hand as he sat down and his family fallowed suit. "I know this has been a bit of a shock."
"All of this was out of your hands my dear." Holly said. "The important fact is we are here now and we can be involved."
"Yes." Becky said looking at the girls. "I want them to know all of their family, be be loved by all who can love them."
"I haven't officially met them and I can tell you I do, we all do." Holly said.
"The moment I met them I knew I loved them." Seth said. "It was kinda how I knew from the minute I met you we were going to be connected forever."
"Yes." Becky said.
"Can I ask how the accident happened." Bob asked.
"It was a drunk driver." Becky said. "I was rushing around getting things together so I could return the to states. I was excited to start NXT and be back with Seth. When I woke up I was so confused but I remember thinking I hope I wasn't asleep for to long. When they told me the year and the time frame I had been in my coma I was so shocked."
"That would be crazy." Brandon said.
"It is." Becky said. "Even more is I knew I was forgetting something and I couldn't remember what. "
"Me." Seth said smiling.
"Yes." Becky said nodding her head. "It drove me crazy and then one day a nurse was wearing a shirt with your face on it and it all came rushing back to me. My heart just started racing, it freaked the staff out."
"I bet." Seth said.
"Once I remembered you it was like everything that I forgot started coming back to me. You were my flood gate." Becky said.
"Wow." Holly said.
"That would make an excellent movie." Brandon said making them all giggle.
"Lifetime." Becky and Seth said making them laugh again.

"Mummy, daddy?" Willow said sitting up with Lily rubbing their eyes.
"Come her my sweet girls." Seth said and they got up and moved over before they both stopped and looked around at who was sitting in the room.
"Oh my goodness, you're my grandma." Willow said.
"I am." Holly said.
"And grandpa Bob and Uncle Brandon." Lily said joining her.
"Very good girls." Seth said.
"You look just like your daddy." Holly said.
"Thank you grandma." Both girls said making everyone smile.
Both girls climbed on Seth and Becky's lap.
"I have to say I am in awe still." Bob said.
"I know what you mean." Seth said. "I came here for work and looking to reconnect with Becky and I got the biggest surprise of my life."
"Is that us?" Lily asked from Becky's lap.
"It is." Becky said.
"I want to know everything." Holly said.
"Tomorrow we're spending the day at Becky's parents house so you can ask them all about the girls." Seth said.
"Can we play with our toys?" Willow asked.
"Of course baby." Seth said setting her down as Becky did Lily and they walked over to their little toy box.
"I feel like I could watch them for forever." Holly said.
"I know that feeling." Becky said. "When I woke up and learned everything I watched them for a long time, like they'd disappear if I looked away."
"Do we know any plans yet?" Bob asked.
"Her doctors will have news Monday." Seth said. "And then we'll need to figure everything out, I'll I know is I won't be parted from them or Becky again. We lost to much time."
"But you have that in abundance." Brandon said.
"We do." Becky said squeezing Seth's hand.
Seth nodded and they talked and played with the girls who loved having three new friends to play with, Seth ordered dinner in and they sat in a private dining room the clinic had so they could all sit.
"So what are your girls favorite food?. Holly asked.
"I like pizza." Lily said. "Pepperoni."
"You get that from your daddy." Brandon said.
"Really?" Lily asked.
"It's one of daddy's favorites." Seth said.
"I like nachos." Willow said. "Irish and the spicy ones."
"Daddy does too." Seth said making Willow smile.
"We like chocolates like mommy too except mint chocolate." Lily said making a face.
"Gross." Willow said making everyone laugh.
"That is definitely from your daddy." Becky said making everyone laugh.
"To each their own." Holly said.
"Do you girls like reading?" Bob asked.
"Yes, we are learning our letter, mummy teaches us." Willow said.
"They were going to do preschool this year but I really wanted them with me as much as possible so I've been teaching them their numbers and letters." Becky said.
"That is understandable." Bob said. "This time is important."
"It is." Becky said.
"Gran gran says you're coming to our house tomorrow." Lily said. "We can show you our toys."
"Uncle Josh loves our toys." Willow said. "Where is Uncle Josh?"
"He had a class to do today." Seth said.
"What does he teach?" Willow asked.
"He teaches people how to exercise." Seth said. "Fitness."
"We know how to do burpees." Lily said.
"He'll love that." Seth said.
"Wall balls too." Willow said. "Mummy taught us."
"When I had PT in the beginning they would come down and as I did things they'd copy me." Becky said. "I can't do squats but I can toss the ball up a little and so I taught them as I did them and the burpees came from learning to transition from ground to floor."
"You can show him next time we see him." Seth said.
"Okay." Both girls said smiling.