WtW2

Chapter Two

"Daddy, Daddy." Willow and Lily called when Annette led him into the kitchen where they were eating.
"Hello my sweet girls." Seth said kissing each on on the forehead. "Are we having breakfast?"
"Yep." Both said.
"Can I get you any?" Annette asked.
"If you have coffee, I'll take a cup." Seth sakd.
Annette nodded as Seth sat down and Annette brought his over a mug.
"Thanks." Seth said.
"Are we going to see mummy?" Willow asked.
"After you eat." Annette said. "You're da is taking you."
"I'll be taking them." Ken said coming in.
"Darling." Annette said. "They are okay with their da."
"I'd feel better if family took them." Ken said.
"He is family." Annette said.
"You are more then welcome to fallow us going over." Seth said. "I do have one stop to make with them so we can get mummy a surprise and then we're going to pick up mummy from the clinic and go to the beach."
"Really?" Lily said.
"Yes, mummy and I talked this morning and she told me she'd love to go see the beach today and her doctors cleared her so we're going to go get some supplies and then spend the day at the beach." Seth said.
"They love the beach." Annette said. "I'll go get a bag ready for them."
"Thank you." Seth said. "Let's eat up."
Both girls smiled and finished their breakfast.
"So how long are you planning to be here?" Ken asked sitting down.
"I filled my boss in on the situation and he's cleared me for some time off so we can figure things out. These two along with Becky are my priority." Seth said. "Finished?"
"Yes daddy." Both said.
"Go wash your hands and face." Seth said and both walked out of the kitchen and he gathered their plates and cups and took them to the sink. "I get I am new coming in, that you've been raising them for years but had I known I would've been here. I lost years with them but I plan on losing no more. I am not sure what is to come but they are my daughters and I will fight for them if need be. I am hoping it does not come to that, what you and Annette have done is amazing, I would just like to be their dad now, to do my part."
"Here we go." Annette said. "I put their swimming suits on under their clothes and some clothes to change into later."
"Thanks." Seth said. "You girls ready?"
"Yes." Both said.
They hugged Annette and then headed out to the car. Seth has gotten two booster beats for them and Ken fallowed in his own car. The first stop was the shopping center. Inside they found some beach toys, along with sun block, hats and a swimsuit for Becky. He also got them some flip flops and then they headed over to a small deli that made a picnic basket up for them and then they headed to the clinic.
"Mummy." Both girls called running in.
"Hello my angels." Becky said hugging them. "Hi."
"Hi." Seth smiled leaning down and kissing her softly making her smile. "We have a surprise don't we girls."
"We do." Both said.
"For me?" Becky asked.
"Tell her." Seth said.
"Beach day." Both girls said happily.
"Beach day?" Becky asked looking up at Seth.
"You're doctors said you could go." Seth said holding up a bag. "So we got supplies and after you're changed we're going to go play at the beach."
Two nurses came in and Seth took the girls into the hall while they changed her into the clothes he brought. He saw Ken talking with her doctors and wondered what was going on.
"She's ready." A nurse said coming out.
Seth smiled and they walked back inside.
"Look at mummy, ready for some fun in the sun." Seth said.
"I haven't warn regular clothes like this in ages." Becky said.
"We put sun block on, but reapply it every other hour to be safe, her skin isn't used to direct sun light." The nurse said.
"Will do and I rented a little cabana for the day so we'll have shade too." Seth said.
A wheelchair was brought in and he helped her move from the chair she was sitting in to the wheelchair.
"I cannot wait until I am stronger and doing this without help." Becky said. "I mean the wheelchair, you're welcome to help me anytime."
Seth nodded and they headed out.
"Da I didn't know you were here." Becky said.
"He fallowed us over." Willow said.
"And around the shops." Lily said.
"He's being a protective dad and granddad." Seth said. "Are you coming to the beach with us?"
"No, I need to get to work." Ken said.
Seth nodded and they headed out to the car.