WtW 15

Chapter Fifteen

"Morning." Seth said kissing Becky's shoulder.
"Morning." Becky said rolling over. "Thank you for moving us to the bed."
"I don't think your back or mine is ready for a night in the hard floor." Seth said.
"No, soft and comfortable is best." Becky said. "It's our last full day in Ireland."
"It is." Seth said. "But we'll be back."
"I am so excited for this next leg of our journey and the fact that we are doing it together." Becky said.
"Me too." He said. "I am glad we get some time to settle before you start at the clinic."
"Me too." She said. "I was thinking, maybe we can find a play group or something for the girls, so they can get some more social skills. Things are going to be very different for them."
"We can look into it." Seth said. "Your stomach is very loud."
"It's very hungry." Becky said giggling. "If I recall we had ice cream for dinner."
"We did." Seth said.
"Yes and it left me very sticky." Becky said. "I need to shower and you need to feed me."
"Very well." Seth said. "Shower then food."
Becky giggled as he got up and walked into the bathroom and started the shower before coming back and picking her up and carrying her into the warm cascading water.

After showering they dressed and packed up the rest of their things before checking out and heading to a cafe for breakfast.
"I can't wait until we can explore Orlando, find little places like this." Becky said.
"Me too." Seth said. "We can do it all over the country too."
"I wonder how many of the places we explored are still there." Becky said.
"We'll have to see." Seth said.
After they ordered Becky grew quiet.
"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" Seth asked.
"I need a promise from you." Becky said.
"Okay." Seth said.
"Promise me you won't fall behind in your training for wwe." Becky said. "That you will continue doing wwe and being the amazing wrestler you are."
"I promise." Seth said taking her hand.
"I mean it." Becky said. "I know wwe is a lot of work, I know the schedule is grueling and constant, but you are an amazing wrestler and I want that to continue. As a family we can handle it, whether we are traveling with you or if we stay in Orlando or in Iowa."
"Okay." Seth said. "But I want you to promise that you will tell me if wwe becomes to much for you or the girls. Wrestling is important but you, Willow and Lily are more important. You are my life."
"I promise." Becky said.
After breakfast they made their way to Annette's house.

"Mummy." Willow called.
"Daddy." Lily fallowed rushing towards them.
Seth careful caught both girls and moved Willow up to Becky's level.
"Hello my sweets." Becky said. "Did you have a fun night with Gran gran and granddad?"
"Yes." Both girls said.
"We made s'mores." Lily said as Seth sat them back down.
"And had bug juice." Willow said.
"And we camped in the living room." Lily said.
"In forts that granddad and Uncle Richy helped us make." Willow said.
"That sounds like so much fun." Seth said.
"Hello darling." Annette said appearing. "Seth."
"Hello ma." Becky said hugging her. "Do you need any help in the kitchen?"
"Nope, everything is in hand there." Annette said.
"Daddy our iPads keep chirping." Willow said. "Are they ready to use."
"Let's find out." Seth said leading the girls into the living room where the tablets were plugged in.
He unplugged the, all and started them up. He quickly went through the start up with Becky on Lily's and Annette on hers. He walked them thought how to find apps they liked and made sure the video call worked.
"Hi Gran gran." Willow said from her room while Annette was in the kitchen.
"Hello darling." Annette said.
"Wow, it works." Willow said.
"It does." Seth said. "And we can program a special ring so you know who's calling."
"Wow." Willow said.
She hung up the call and Seth checked to see the ABC Mouse app was ready to go and Willow went to work exploring it.
"Lily loves the reading section." Becky said.
"Good." Seth said.
"They have some cookbook things where I can write down my recipes and share if I like." Annette said.
"That's cool." Becky said.
"I found this app I thought you might like." Seth said pulling it up. "You can upload pictures and make custom collages and things and if you buy prints or family can if you share them."
"That looks like fun." Annette said. "I have a lot of the girls pictures on my computer."
"Well if you upload them to the cloud you can use them with this app." Seth said.
"I can show you how mum." Rich said.
"Okay." Annette said.
"Look daddy." Willow said. "I got 100 on my test."
Seth looked at the math sheet she was doing and smiled.
"That is great baby." Seth said.
"Really great." Becky said. "The reading area will help you learn your letters too."
"Okay." Willow said. "I can write too."
"Yes, remember the pen we got?" Seth asked.
Willow nodded and pulled out her apple pen.
"You can use it." Seth said.
Willow smiled and went to work.
"I think we do need to see if their is a day school they might attend a few hours a day a couple days a week to work on the social aspect of school since they are already so smart." Becky said.
"We can do that." Seth said.
"I like this app." Annette said showing them the collage she made.
"That's adorable." Becky said.
"You can download that app onto your iPad too." Seth said showing her. "Any print you want you can order."
Becky smiled and downloaded the pictured from Annette's cloud and began making collages.
"For now I will wait to order prints, I want to see the walls at the house first." Becky said. "But I think your mom might like this one."
"She will, order it and when they visit we can give it to her or save for a Christmas gift." Seth said.
Becky nodded and picked the size she wanted and got a frame to work with it.