WtW 4

Chapter Four

"Dude." Josh said when Seth arrived.
"I know right." Seth said.
"Show me." Josh said and Seth dug his phone out and showed him the pictures he had. "Wow, they look like you."
"They act like him too." Cesaro said.
"I mean how did you not know?" Josh asked.
"Honestly when she never got back in touch with me I figured she had just decided to ghost me and I had no choice but to move on." Seth said. "Now I wish I had looked, but I cannot go back and change things, all I can do is go forward."
"Wow." Josh said.
"I know." Seth said smiling.
"What does this mean for your career?" Cesaro said.
"Right now I do not know." Seth said. "These two need to be my priority, along with Becky."
"A family, you once said you pictured it but then it faded away." Josh said.
"I could always see a family with Becky." Seth said.
"Well you have that now." Cesaro said.
"I do." Seth said. "What until you meet them."
"I am looking forward to it." Josh said.
"Hunter said they're coming to the show tomorrow." Cesaro said.
"Yes, going to main event for them." Seth said.
"She was a wrestler right?" Cesaro said.
"She was going to sign with NXT but before she could she had to go back to Ireland to clear up her visa." Seth said.
"NXT really?" Josh said.
"She was great, had great in ring skills, great audience awareness and mic skills that could put most of the roster we have now to shame." Seth said.
"Wow." Cesaro said.
"On the independent scene she held several titles, went by the name Rebecca Knox." Seth said.
"Wait, I have seen her perform." Josh said. "I wondered what happened to her."
"Okay, let's get started I have to get the girls at ten." Seth said.
Both nodded and they got to work and did the work out and video.

"Daddy." Both girls called when Seth came into the house.
Seth smiled and scooped them up hugging them.
"They have been talking about you non stop." Annette said.
"Daddy had some work to do." Seth said.
"Are we going to see mummy?" Willow asked.
"Not today, she is with her doctors doing lots of testing, but tomorrow." Seth said.
"Oh." Willow said.
"Daddy said we could go shop and buy presents." Lily said.
"Oh yeah." Willow said.
"Daddy's friend Josh is in town so he's going to join us as we shop." Seth said.
"Sounds like fun." Annette said.
"I was hoping to bring them back after lunch for a nap, I am need for an appearance at the children's hospital from one to three." Seth said.
"I will be here." Annette said.
"Okay, I will feed them and make sure they are ready for a nap." Seth said.
"See you later." Annette said.
Seth nodded and took the girls and headed to the mall.

"Here he is." Seth said walking up to where Josh was. "Girls this is my friend Josh, Josh my daughter Willow and Lily."
"Hello." Both said.
"I have to say you two are prettier then your picture." Josh said moving to their level. "It!s a pleasure to meet you."
He shook each of their hands making them smile.
"So what are we shopping for?" Josh asked.
"Presents." Willow said.
"For grandma Holly and mommy." Lily said.
"Gran gran too." Willow said.
"We can get your gran gran a present too." Seth said. "Do we want to walk around and see what we can find?"
Both girls nodded and they walked around the floor.
"My legs are tired." Willow said.
"Mine too." Lily said.
Seth smiled and he and Josh scooped each one up as they walked around.
"Toys." Willow said.
"How about Uncle Josh buys you two a present." Josh said.
"Yay." Both said and they set them down so they could explore and see what they wanted.
Each found two toys they liked so Seth got them one and Josh got them the other. After that they found presents for Holly and Annette and then found two presents for Becky.

They found a little gift wrapping place and got everything wrapped and labeled before going to have lunch.

"Already napping?" Annette asked when she opened the door to Seth and Josh who each held a girl asleep on their shoulder.
"Yes, we had lunch early and then we ran around the park for an hour and they passed out in the car." Seth said leading Josh into the girls room where they laid them down.
"Well a good nap is what they will have." Annette said.
"Annette this is Josh Gallegos, he's a close friend, trainer and business partner." Seth said.
"Nice to meet you." Josh said.
"You as well." Annette said. "Have you heard from Becky?"
"She called about an hour ago, said the testing was going good." Seth said. "I thought I'd come back and hang out with the girls for dinner, I can pick something up if you like and then I'd go visit her after."
"That would be fine and I have plenty to cook so no need to pick anything up." Annette said.
"Okay, I have to get across town for this visit so I will see you later." Seth said.
Annett nodded and they headed out.
"Hey man, come to hang out?" Hunter said greeting Josh.
"I was with Seth with the girls." Josh said.
"Well we'll put you to work." Hunter said handing him a box. "We got about two hundred of these belts to pass out."
"He's with me." Seth said and they went to work greeting the kids and passing out the belts.

"Thanks." Seth said.
"Happy to help." Josh said.
When they arrived at the house Annette let them in and the girls were happy they were back. They spent the day showing them their room and toys while having fun. After dinner Seth read them a story while Josh helped with the dishes at his insistence.
"Tell mummy we love her." Willow said.
"I will." Seth said.
"We love you too daddy." Lily said.
"And I love you and so does mummy." Seth said.
After hugs and kisses they headed to the hospital.

"I have to warn you, she's a bit worn out." Dr. Jones said. "But she did an amazing job today."
"Do you know when you might have her results?" Seth asked.
"Monday." Dr. Jones said. "We'll meet and talk."
Seth nodded and headed into the room.
"Hey." Becky said.
"Hi." Seth said moving over and kissing her. "How are you feeling?"
"Very tired." She said. "And sore."
"It was expected." Seth said.
"Who's this?" Becky asked.
"This is Josh Gallegos." Seth said. "He's a friend, my trainer and business partner."
"Hello." Becky said.
"Hello." Josh said. "You have two beautiful daughters."
"Thanks." Becky said.
"I am going to let you to be." Josh said. "It was nice meeting you."
He left and Becky laid her head on Seth's shoulder.
"What business?" Becky asked.
"We have an online fitness community called Deadboys Fitness." Seth said. "All CrossFit."
"Wow." Becky said.
"It's a little over two years old." He said.
"That is awesome." Becky said. "I saw a clip where you injured your knee."
"Yes, tore my ACL, MCL and meniscus." Seth said as Becky moved her fingers over the scar. "I was out of action for eight months."
"I saw." She said. "But you healed."
"Yes, had surgery, sat on my ass for while then started rehabbing." He said. "It was around that time I met Josh."
"I am sorry I wasn't there." She said.
"We cannot change the past." Seth said.
"I know." Becky said. "How are the girls?"
"Good, they miss and love you." Seth said.
"I hate being away from them." Becky said.
"I know what you mean." Seth said. "You mom is going to host dinner for our families on Sunday."
"That will be nice." Becky said.
"Yes, they'll get her Saturday morning so I thought I might bring them by to meet you and the girls here." He said.
"I'd like that." Becky said yawning.
"You need sleep." Seth said carrying her to the bed. "I will be here with the girls in the morning."
Becky nodded and Seth kissed her before tucking her in to sleep.

"Hey guys." Stephanie said when they entered the lobby.
"Hey." Seth said.
"How was your day with the girls?" Hunter asked.
"It was fun." Seth said.
"How is Becky after all her testing?" Stephanie asked.
"Wiped." Seth said. "But she understands why she needed to do it."
"She's a strong one." Josh said. "And the girls are just two cute."
"I can't wait to meet them tomorrow." Stephanie said. "Speaking of which I got you some swag to give them."
"Cool." Seth's and taking the bag she was holding up.
"Going to be rocking some burn it down shirts." Josh said.
"And hats, belts and whatever else I could find." Stephanie said. "I think I even managed two get to of the new plush dolls and two of the lastest Seth Rollins action figures."
"Awesome." Seth said. "They saw Sheamus's figure at the store today."
"Well now they will have their dad with them when you can't be with them." Stephanie said.
"Thanks." Seth said.
"Also we have tickets for them and her parents and brother and one for Josh." Hunter said handing him an envelope. "They'll have ring side seats but you're going to bring them early right?"
"Yes." Seth said. "I should talk with Becky tomorrow on how to break the news of the girls to the world."
"You should." Stephanie said. "It's going to be big news."
Seth nodded and tucked the envelope into his pocked.
"I should get some sleep." Seth said and he bid everyone goodnight and headed up to his room and crashed.