WtW Flashback Chapter

So, I've been struggling with how to continue the story, but I had an idea for a flashback chapter so I am posting it as a treat while I wrap my brain around what I am doing next for our little Brollins family. Enjoy and as always vote.
~~~~~~~~~~

"When was the last time you took a break?" Renee asked. "You worked all through the holidays."
"What day is it?" Becky asked.
"January twenty seventh." Renee said.
"Thanksgiving." Becky said. "I gotta run, I have to get in a workout before I have to do my shift."
"Okay." Renee said. "Try to get some sleep tonight."
"I'll try." Becky said running for the door.

Renee shook her head and then an idea popped into her head.
"Hey babe." Dean said answering her call.
"Hi, how are things going?" Renee asked.
"Good, gearing up for Raw." Dean said.
"Good, is Seth with you by chance?" Renee asked.
"Of course he is, do you wanna talk to him?" Dean asked.
"Please." Renee said and Seth took the phone.
"Hello Mrs. Ambrose." Seth teased. "What's going on?"
"What plans do you have for this week?" Renee asked.
"Nothing really, why?" Seth asked.
"So a certain roommate of mine has been running herself ragged since Thanksgiving and Thursday is her birthday, I was thinking maybe if you showed up and I called in some favors you might get her to relax for a couple days, unwind and breathe." Renee said.
"I can do that." Seth said. "Just don't tell her I am coming, I want to surprise her."
"Will do." Renee said. "I'll text Dean later when I have her time off arranged."
"Cool, thanks for the heads up." Seth said.
"She did it for me when I needed Dean." Renee said.
"True." Seth said. "I'll give her back to your guy now, fill him in so he doesn't think we're plotting against him."
"Will do." Renee said with a chuckle and went back to talking with Dean.

"Grrrr." Becky growled.
"What's up buttercup?" Renee asked.
"Have you seen my gym bag?" Becky asked.
"No." Renee said. "Did you leave it at the gym?"
"I must have." Becky said. "Things are not going my way today."
"What do you mean?" Renee asked.
"Well first I called Seth and he sent me to voice mail which he never does but I was really hoping to talk to him, then John called and told me he over booked this week and I am not needed, so I was going to use that time to go to the gym but I swore my bag was right here." Becky said.
"Girl you don't need a gym, you need to relax, you're Birthday is Thursday." Renee said.
"I know." Becky said. "I was hoping Seth was going to surprise me, but we've been off lately."
"He is busy." Renee said.
"I know but he couldn't get away for the holidays and I had to work and I miss him." Becky said. "Not that he knows this week is my birthday, but I really wish he was here."
Right then there was a knock on the door.
"Grab that would ya." Renee said and Becky walked over and pulled it open before freezing.
"Hey babe." Seth said and Becky screamed and threw herself around Seth hugging him.
"I was just telling Renee I wish you were here." Becky said getting back on her feet.
"I wouldn't miss my girl's birthday for the world." Seth said smiling.
"You know." Becky said and turned to Renee. "You told him?"
"I couldn't think of a better present then ones hot ass boyfriend." Renee said.
"Thank you." Becky said. "Are you hiding my gym bag?"
"Yes, but to make it up to you I packed this bag." She pulled out the silver rolling bag. "So enjoy your week with your guy."
"Thank you." Becky said hugging her.
"Happy birthday." Renee said.
"Thanks girly." Becky said.
"Oh I brought you a present as well." Seth said as Dean came into the door frame.
"Sweet." Renee said. "Thank you."
"See you two Sunday." Seth said. "Miss Lynch."
Becky smiled and took Seth's hand and her bag and fallowed him out of her building to the car he had waiting.
"Where are we going?" Becky asked and she climbed in and he loaded her bag.
"To the airport." Seth said.
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Yes, I am going to treat you to a very amazing, romantic and Self-indulgent birthday weekend." Seth said.
"Where?" Becky asked.
"Some place sunny." Seth said.
Becky smiled and squeezed his hand.
"Is that why you sent my call to voice mail." Becky asked.
"Yes, I was making arrangements." Seth said. "Sorry."
"You being here more then makes up for it." She said. "I've missed you."
"Me too." He said. "I know we have both been busy and things have been off, but you are so very important to me."
"You as well." Becky said.