WtW 28

"You be a good girl for daddy." Becky said.
"I will mommy." Willow said.
Becky smiled and hugged Willow before she went over and hugged Lily.
"Just a couple days sis." Willow said.
"I know sissy." Lily said.
Seth smiled and helped Willow into the car and made sure she was buckled right.
"I'll call you tonight." Seth said.
Becky nodded and Seth leaned down and kissed her softly.
"Love you." He said.
"Love you." Becky said.
Seth smiled and got in the car and headed to the airport.
"Come on Aunt Renee." Willow said.
"I'm coming." Renee said taking her hand.
Renee was flying to Little Rock with them while Dean was catching a flight to Vegas.
"You'll see him on Tuesday." Willow said.
"I know." Renee said. "So do I get the isle or window seat?"
"Whichever you like." Willow said.
"Do you like looking out the window at the world?" Renee asked.
"Yes." Willow said. "It looks silly."
"It does." Renee said. "I'll do the isle seat and if you wanna change you let me know."
"Okay." Willow said.
When they boarded their flight Willow climbed into the window seat and Renee sat next to her while Seth sat across the isle. Renee helped her buckle and soon the flight was in the air.

After landing in Little Rock they made it to the hotel.
"What are we going to do now?" Willow asked.
"Well I need to get a workout in." Seth said. "Uncle Josh found s gym for me."
"Okay, can I work out too?" Willow asked.
"Why not." Seth said. "Let's change and go."
Seth helped her find some gym clothes while he changed into his shorts and shoes.

"So what do you wanna do?" Seth asked.
"Hum, what are you doing?" Willow asked.
"Well Uncle Josh sent me a work out." Seth said. "Do you wanna work in your burpees."
"Okay." Willow said.
Seth smiled and set her up next to where he was going to be working. He watched her and smiled at how well she remembered the lesson he gave her.
"Good job baby." Seth said. "Now I am going to do my work out, if you get tired take a break."
"Okay." Willow said.
Seth got to working and saw when Willow sat down together break after a few minutes. She was doing some stretches watching him.

"Hey man." Cesaro said coming in as Seth was taking a break.
"Hey." Seth said. "Willow you remember Cesaro?"
"The Swiss Titan." Willow said. "Hello."
"Hello." Cesaro said. "Getting a work out in?"
"Yes." Seth said. "I'll be in the ring tomorrow."
"I heard." Cesaro said. "What about you missy."
"I did burpees." Willow said.
"Great." Cesaro said. "What other things can you do?"
"Wall balls, box jumps, dumb bell thrusters, kettle bell swings, air squats, jumping jacks, push ups, crunches and swimming." Willow said.
"Sounds like someone is learning a lot from her dad." Cesaro said.
"Mommy too." Willow said. "She does CrossFit too."
"Becky has always loved CrossFit, she's getting back into it as she gets stronger." Seth said.
"That is amazing." Cesaro said. "To be the best you gotta train hard."
"To be the best you gotta do your best." Willow said. "If you try your hardest that is all you can ask of yourself."
"She got you there." Seth said with a chuckle. "What work out you wanna do next?"
"Hum?" Willow said. "What are you doing?"
"I have kettle bell swings and thrusters with the last weights?" Seth said.
"Okay, I'll do swings and dumb bells." Willow said.
"Why don't I help her get her weights while you set up." Cesaro said.
"Is that okay?" Seth asked.
"Yes daddy." Willow said taking Cesaro's hand. "I don't have a match tomorrow and you do so you need the work out."
"True." Seth said.
Willow walked over to the weight wall with Cesaro and he helped her carry the weights she needed over.
"Thank you." Willow said. "What should I call you?"
"Well what do you want to call me?" Cesaro asked.
"Well mommy said when you started wrestling you were Antonio, so can I call you Uncle Tony?" Willow asked.
"I'd li,e that." Cesaro said.
"Okay, thank you for helping me Uncle Tony." Willow said.
"You"re welcome." Cesaro said.
Willow set her weights were she needed them leaving a little space.
"What"s this?" Seth asked.
"I start here, five swings, then I come here and plank for a twenty count and then I come here and to my thrusters, five each side and then I breathe for a moment and start over for five rounds." Willow said.
"Uncle Josh would be proud of how you're setting up your WOD." Seth said.
Willow smiled and went to work as Seth did.