WtW20

Chapter Twenty

"No the purple." Lily said.
"Yeah." Willow said as Renee looked at a bikini.
"They're right." Becky said.
"Okay." Renee said with a chuckle. "Can you two see if they have some purple Sandler's to match, size seven."
"Okay." They said walking over to the sandles on the table.
"They are adorable." Renee said.
"They are." Becky said.
"Which ones?" Lily asked as she and Willow each help a pair of sandles.
"I think these one, but if you find a white of these I'll take them." Renee said.
"Okay." Willow said going to get a different set. "Found them."
"Good job." Renee said. "I say we pay and go get a smoothie."
"Me too." Lily said and Renee paid and they walked to the smoothie shop.
"Can I have the groovy one?" Willow asked.
"I want berry madness." Lily said.
Becky ordered their drinks and one for herself and Renee. After they were made they sat down by the little indoor play area and after a few drinks the girls went to run around and play.
"I feel like my overies are screaming at me right now." Renee said.
"Baby fever." Becky said.
"Soon." Renee said.
"I can't wait." Becky said. "You and Dean are going to be great parents."
"Maybe Saturday you and Seth can go in a date night and Rich can take the night off and Dean and I can watch the girls." Renee said.
"Okay." Becky said.
"Look mommy." Lily said pointing to a sign.
Becky looked over and saw Seth on the poster for a video game.
"I see." Becky said.
"Can we go look?" Lily asked.
"Let's finish our drinks and then we can." Becky said.
Both girls sat down and finished their drinks then they walked over to the game store.
"Wow." The girls said seeing the cardboard cut out of Seth.
"It looks like daddy." Willow said.
"It does." Becky said. "Wanna take a picture?"
"Okay." Willow said and she took several pictures.
"Hello, can I help you?" A worker asked.
"This is our daddy." Lily said.
"It's a picture of their dad." Renee said.
"Really?" The worker asked.
"Yes." Renee said.
"We're getting ready to change cutouts, if you like you can have it." He said.
"Welly." Both girls said. "Can we mommy."
"Okay." Becky said.
"Let me break it down so it's easier to carry." He said.
"Thanks." Becky said as the girls looked around.
They were big into video games yet but Seth was. Becky found a new game he was talking about so she got it for him.
"Here we go." He said.
"Tank you." The girls said.
"You"re welcome." He said and they left the store.
"How about we go put this in the car and then we can go find pool toys." Becky said.
"I know a place but we'll have to drive there." Renee said. "And they have everything."
"Then let's go." Becky sakd and they loaded into the car and headed out.

"A unicorn." Willow said.
"And a mermaid." Lily said.
"Into the cart." Becky said. "You're daddy is going to love blowing them up."
As they looked around they found some other pool floats and toys. They even got a basket ball hoop and some beach balls.
"I think we'll be stocked with pool toys for awhile." Becky said.
"I think so." Renee said. "Who what's next?"
"Well these girls need outfits for SummerSlam." Becky said.
"Okay, I know a really cute kids store." Renee said.
"Let's go." Becky said as the girls buckled up in their booster seats.

"Wow." Becky said seeing all the dresses.
"Mommy, mommy." Willow said. "I want that one."
Becky looked at the blue dressed covered in stars.
"Me too." Lily said.
"Okay." Becky said. "We'll have to try them on."
Both girls smiled and Becky took two of the same dress off the rack. They looked around more finding a few more before heading to the dressing room.
"Can Aunt Renee help me?" Lily asked.
"Sure." Becky said as she helped Willow in the family dressing room they were sharing.
"Oh my." Renee said. "You two look adorable."
"What do you think." Becky asked as the girls looked in the mirror.
"I love it." Lily said.
"Me too." Willow said.
"Yo two will be the best dressed at SummerSlam." Renee said.
"Okay, let's try on these sun dresses." Becky said and they worked through the pile and they kept the ones they liked and put the ones they didn't back.

"Okay, shoes." Becky said.
They looked over the wall they had and found some boots with stars they would work so they got them and headed to pay.
"Two?" The cashier said.
"Twins." Becky said.
"Oh cute." She said and she finished ringing them up.

"I think it's lunch time." Renee said.
"Yeah." Both girls said.
"Okay." Becky said.
They stopped and grabbed some pizza before heading back to the house.
After eating the girls went down for a nap.
"What is this?" Becky asked seeing Seth and Rich working on the back patio.
"We're trying to fix this sound system." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said. "That reminds me, I figured out that switch."
"Really?" Seth asked.
Becky smiled and lifted the panel and flipped the switch then pulled the lever down and they watched as a screen came down facing the pool.
"I think it's a screen for a projector." Becky said.
"It is." Seth said looking around. "With advancements in technology projection is for the home too. "Here." He said lifting a panel to reveal the system.
"Wow." Becky said. "Does it work?"
"I think so." Seth said turning it on and seeing the screen showing a BluRay image. "This must be for the video, so this must be sound."
He dug out his phone and plugged it in and put on a song that came through the speakers.
"It works." Becky said.
"It does." He said. "And it sounds good."
"We keep finding all these hidden surprises." Becky said.
"We do." Seth said. "The adventure of home buying."
"I love that you bought this house." Becky said.
"It was clear after the first few weeks this place needed to be ours." Seth said.
Becky nodded and smiled. "Oh that reminds we, there is another panel here."
Seth opened the panel and looked inside.
"It's an air hose for blowing up all those pool you got." Seth said.
"Very smart." Becky said.
Seth tested it out blowing up the mermaid and unicorn which the girl insisted needed to be tested out when they woke up. They even convinced Renee her bikini needed testing out.
"That smells amazing." Seth said as Becky cooked the chicken and jack fruit they were having for dinner.
"Thanks." Becky said as a new song clicked on.
"I love this sound system." Becky said. "Music makes me feel happy."
"I know." He said.

"Come on girls let's eat." Becky said.
They all climbed out of the pool and came over to the patio table and sat down.
"You girls having fun?" Seth asked as he helped dish them up.
"Yes." They both said.
"They are like little fishes." Renee said.
"They are." Seth said.
Becky smiled as the girls ate and Renee was hooked on them. After dinner Seth and Rich cleaned up while Becky and Renee washed the girls and changed them into pajamas. After Renee went to shower and change while the girls spent time coloring at their color station.
When Renee reappeared they settled down to watch a movie. Both girls were asleep in no time and Renee looked ready.
"Bedtime." Seth said as he and Rich lifted the girls and carried them to their room.
"Amazing right." Becky said walking Renee to her room.
"Yes." Renee said. "I am going to call Dean and get some sleep."
"Sweet dreams." Becky said and Renee hugged her and went into her room.

"They are tucked it and dreaming away." Seth said coming out onto the patio where Becky was.
"Good." Becky said. "Rich?"
"He's gone to bed too." Seth said.
"As has Renee, so it's just us." Becky said.
"I like that." Seth said messing with the sound system and starting a song.
"My new favorite song." Becky said.
"Dance with me." Seth said holding a hand out to Becky.
She took it and stood up. Seth pulled her to him and they swayed in the soft evening breeze as Fala Amo clicked on.
"You can really feel the love he has for his wife." Becky said.
"You can." Seth said as he pressed his forehead to hers looking deep into her eyes.
"I love you Mr. Rollins." Becky whispered.
"I love you Mrs. Rollins." Seth said capturing her lips with his. "So very much."
"I think we need to go to bed." Becky panted.
"I agree." Seth said and he quickly closed everything up and took Becky to bed making love to her before falling asleep wrapped together.