WtW 10

Chapter Ten

"Morning." Seth said as Willow and Lily climbed on him.
"Morning daddy." Both girls said.
"Did you sleep good." Seth asked.
"No bad dreams, daddy kept them away." Willow said happily.
"Good and you?" Seth asked.
"All good." Lily said. "Can we have breakfast, my tummy is hungry."
"Mine too." Willow said.
"Of course, let's get dressed and go see what's on the menu at the hotel breakfast bar." Seth said.
After getting dressed he put their hair up in a sloppy bun like his and headed down stairs.
"Uncle Josh." Willow said.
"Uncle Brandon." Lily said before they ran over to them.
"Hello." Both said catching them.
"Did you sleep over?" Brandon asked.
"With daddy." Willow said.
"Cool." Josh said.
"We came for breakfast." Seth said.
"Mom and Bob are in the other room so why don't we help you get them dishes up and we can eat together." Brandon said.
Seth nodded and they dished the girls up a plate and Seth made one for himself before they went into the other dining area and found Holly and Bob.
"There's my girls." Holly said.
"Grandma." Both said running over and hugging her.
"We had a sleep over with daddy." Lily said.
"And now breakfast." Willow said.
They sat down and dove into their food while Brandon and Josh went to get their food. Once back Seth filled them in on things.
"Bad dreams are no fun." Holly said.
"Daddy made them go away." Willow said.
"Daddies do that." Holly said.
"They along with Becky also love the house in Florida." Seth said.
"Good, I'll get the keys and air the place out for you." Josh said.
"I'm going to send the surprise I wanted to bring with Josh too so it will be waiting for you two in Florida." Brandon said.
"Yay." Both girls said.
After breakfast everyone headed over to the clinic.
"Mummy." Both girls called running over and hugging her.
"Hello my loves." Becky said. "Hi."
Seth smiled and leaned down and kissed her as his family came in.
"How was your night?" Becky asked Willow.
"Daddy kept the bad dreams away." Willow said.
"Oh?" Becky asked.
"We had a sleep over at the hotel." Seth said.
"How fun." Becky said. "So what's the plan for today?"
"I am not sure?" Seth said.
"Since we are due to leave tomorrow we thought we'd just hang out with you and the girls." Holly said.
"Where are you going?" Lily asked.
"Well we got to back to Iowa and Josh needs to get back to California." Holly said.
"Everyone has a job to do back home so as much as we like having them all the time they have to go, but once we're settled in Orlando they will come visit because they won't be to far away." Becky said. "And when I am stronger we'll go visit them in Iowa and California."
"Okay." Both girls said.
"You are all welcome in my town anytime." Josh said.
"You own a town?" Lily said.
"No baby he just likes to think he does." Seth said making everyone laugh.

"Can we go to the park?" Willow asked. "Maybe play in the sprinklers."
"That sounds like fun." Seth said. "Your Gran Gran packed extra clothes so you can get wet in your shorts."
"I think I'll need my suit on." Becky said.
"How about we go ahead with the girls and we can pick up some snacks and drinks." Holly said.
"Okay." Seth said. "Do you want me to get a nurse to help you change?"
"I can do it if you don't mind helping." Becky said.
"Okay." Seth said and he grabbed her suit from the drawer and helped here where she needed it but she was getting stronger.
"Ta Da." Becky said.
"Very nice." Seth said smiling.
"I know I look a lot different...."
"You look beautiful." Seth said tilting her head up so he was looking in her eyes. "Never think other wise."
Becky nodded and he leaned down and kissed her.
"Trust me, I still want you as much today as I did all those years ago." Seth said. "I know our time will come."
Becky smiled and he kissed her again before helped her tie her shoes and they began the walk down to the park.

The girls were already running through the sprinklers with Brandon and Josh when they got down to the park.
"Your girls can talk two grown men into anything." Holly said.
"Yes can." Becky said smiling as they giggled
"Mummy, mummy." Willow called.
"Come play." Lily called.
Seth helped Becky undo her shoes as she walked over and sat on one of the benches in the misting section.
"Mummy wet." Willow said.
"I'm getting there." Becky smiled as they ran around. Seth came over in just his shorts and sat behind heel
"Having fun?" He asked.
"I am." Becky said leaning back into him. "I love seeing them carefree and happy."
"Me too." Seth said.
"Daddy wet too." Lily said.
"Yep." Seth said. "Did you get Uncle Josh and Uncle Brandon into the water?"
"Yes." She said. "All wet."
They all played around with the girls having fun.
"Mummy my tummy is hungry." Willow said.
"Mine too." Becky said.
"I think Grandma has lunch so let's go eat." Seth said and they walked over to where Holly and Bob sat.
"Grandma, grandma." Willow called.
"Yes my dear?" Holly said.
"My tummy is hungry." Willow said.
"Mine too." Lily said.
"Mummy's three." Willow said.
"Well I got the cure for that." Holly said and they tug all the food while Seth helped the girls towel dry and then helped Becky,
"Mummy." Lily asked.
"Yes my sweet girl." Becky said.
"I like it when you smile." Lily said.
"Daddy you make mummy smile a lot." Willow said.
"He does." Becky said.
"And I plan to make sure all my girls smile a lot." Seth said.
Both girls smiled and then they sat down and had lunch.
"They look tuckered." Becky said seeing Josh and Brandon carrying a girl in their arms.
"They had a busy morning." Seth said as they walked back to the clinic.
"We all did." Becky said smiling.
When they got back to the clinic Seth changed them into dry clothes while they slept and a nurse helped Becky. The others headed back to hotel to change and Seth was practically dry just stayed as he was.
"You look like you need a nap." Seth said as he sat down next to Becky on the couch.
"Maybe." Becky smiled. "It was a perfect morning."
"It was." Seth said.
Becky nodded off on him so Seth began looking through his emails. Brandon was over looking his businesses back in Iowa but so were his partners. Everyone had written him letting them know they had him covered while he was away and congratulating him on his family. The last email he had was from the jewelers he contracted to make the engagement ring he commissioned for Becky all those years ago. He never did pick it up, he simply paid for it and told them to keep it. Opening the email from the designer he smiled reading what she wrote. She also offered to send him the original ring he had made if he still wanted. Seth wrote her back and took her up in the offer but added to it as well. The designer wrote back instantly that she would send him some designs for him to look over as soon as she had some made.