WtW 18

Chapter Eighteen

"Hey." Stephanie said seeing Seth walk in with Becky.
"Hey." Seth said greeting her and Hunter.
"You're looking stronger kid." Hunter said.
"I am feeling stronger." Becky said. "The new clinic is tough but I feel the progress I am making."
"That's good." Hunter said. "Seth told,you your welcome at the PC anytime."
"He did." Becky said. "Thank you."
"So where are the girls?" Stephanie asked.
"At home with my brother." Becky sakd.
"We're having a date night." Seth said.
"And you brought her here so you can work." Hunter said.
"I like watching him work." Becky said. "Always have."
"Speaking of work what is the plan?" Seth asked and they filled him in on where he would be doing.
"Sounds awesome." Seth said.
"Bucket list worthy." Becky said smiling.
"Definitely." Seth said.
"Hey man." AJ said coming into the gorilla.
"Hi." Seth said. "Becky this is AJ."
"Hello." Becky said.
"Nice to meet you." AJ said. "If you have time I was hoping we could go over tonight."
"Go." Becky said.
Seth nodded and they walked to the ring.
"Do you miss all this?" Hunter asked.
"I do." Becky said. "I love wrestling and preforming. It was all I wanted to do."
"Have you thought about when you've recovered?" Hunter asked.
"Not to much, I don't want to get ahead of myself. I want to badly to feel like myself again, but I am learning a new me." Becky said. "Pushing to hard right now could have negative effects."
"I understand what you mean." Hunter said. "When I blew out my legs the two different times I wanted to badly to be that badass kicking ass dude I was, but things were changing, I had to find the new me."
"Willow asked me about this the other night." Becky said. "She sees the world in such a unique way. I have a feeling whatever that girl does she's going to go far."
"Are they coming to SummerSlam?" Stephanie asked.
"They are." Becky said. "They're going to be little cheerleaders for Day with the Deadboys and then hear too cheer Seth on."
"And you have tickets right?" Stephanie asked.
"We do." Becky said. "My brother and Josh are going to be here with us too."
"It should be a fun weekend." Hunter said. "NXT Takeover is Saturday."
"Seth and I got tickets for that." Becky said.
"Cool." Hunter said. "It should be quite the show."
"I am looking forward to seeing it." Becky said.

They looked over as Seth came back with AJ and Shawn.
"You much be Becky." Shawn said.
"Yes." Becky said.
"Seth was telling me you were signed to NXT once." Shawn said.
"It feels like a lifetime ago." Becky said.
"She was a brilliant wrestler." Hunter said. "Could read an audience and an opponent like we used to back in the day."
"And have you thought about coming back?" Shawn asked.
"Right now the focus is getting my strength and energy back and then figuring out what is next." Becky said. "I am not closing any doors just not rushing through any either."
"Makes since." Shawn said. "When it comes time to make that choice come see me, we'll talk."
"Okay." Becky said.
"You I will see later." Shawn said talking to Seth.
"How about we go grab lunch." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said and they headed to the back.

"You okay?" Seth asked as they sat in his dressing room. "You've seem miles away."
"I feel like I am getting all these signs but I don't know if it's something I have the energy to do." Becky said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"It takes a lot to be a wrestler, the training, the time, the practice, it's a lot of work and I don't know if it's something as have in me." Becky said.
"Do you want me to retire?" Seth asked.
"Not you silly man." Becky said. "Me, making a come back."
"I thought we weren't breaching this subject yet." He said.
"I know, but all these signs are screaming at me." She said.
"Okay answer me this." Seth said turning to face her. "Are you worried you'll try and fail or that you'll try and succeed?"
"Both." Becky said. "A huge part of me remembers my passion for this world, a huge part of me feels this is my world still, but we both know I am a long ways from this world."
"Answer me honestly yes or no." Seth said taking her hands. "Do you want to make a come back?"
Becky looked at him and thought to herself.
"Thanks." Seth said smiling.
"I didn't answer." Becky said.
"But you did." Seth said. "If the answer was no you would've just said no, but the answer is you are so tempted by the possibility but your scared to, I understand that, so what you need to do is come to terms with the answer which is yes and make that the endgame goal. It's like when I wanted to be wwe champion I had it as my end goal and did other things along the way to get there and that is what you need to do."
Becky nodded knowing he was right, but she still felt doubt.
"Now you're going to feel doubtful and that's okay, because right now things are uncertain and who knows what is to come, but have hope that maybe just maybe after that crap hand you got you're going to get a better hand this time." Seth's aid.
"I already got a better hand with you and the girls." Becky said.
"We both did." Seth said leaning down and kissing her.