WtW 27

"Mommy what about your dress?" Lily asked.
"Daddy says that's for later." Becky said. "These are what I need to start the date."
"What in the world does that man have planned?" Renee asked.
"I am not sure but I have butterflies." Becky said.
"Butterflies?" Willow asked. "Where?"
"In my stomach." Becky said. "Means I am excited."
"Oh." Willow said. "Butterflies?"
"Go ask Uncle Dean to explain." Renee said.
"Okay." Both girls said running from the room before Becky and Renee broke into giggles.
"You are so bad." Becky said.
"I learned from the best." Renee said. "Your dress and shoes are in the car."
"Thanks." Becky said. "Let's go find Seth and get things started."

"They aren't actual butterflies." Dean said.
"But do they have wings?" Lily asked.
"You know when you have that feeling of excitement and your stomach feels funny?" Dean asked.
"Yes, like when we met daddy." Willow said.
"Well those are butterflies." Dean said.
"Oh." Both said.
"So no wings?" Lily said.
"Nope, those are saved for real butterflies." Dean said.

"Are you ready?" Seth asked wrapping his arms around Becky from behind.
"Yes." Becky said smiling. "Come here you two."
Both girls moved over to Becky and she squatted down to their level.
"You two be good for Aunt Renee and Uncle Dean." Becky said. "We will be back later."
"We will." Both said.
"Have fun." Lily said.
"Behave." Willow said.
Becky smiled and hugged them before standing up. Seth bent down and hugged them.
"Sweet dreams." Seth said. "Have fun."
Both smiled and Seth led Becky out of the house to his car.

"Why are we here?" Becky asked.
"I am going to show you your future." Seth said smiling.
Becky smiled as he climbed out of the car and came around and opened her door.
"Ready?" He asked as they stood outside.
"Yes." Becky said.
Seth smiled and opened the door and they walked inside.
"Welcome." Hunter said greeting them.
"Thanks for having us." Seth said. "You remember Hunter?"
"I do." Becky said. "Nice seeing you again."
"You as well." Hunter said. "Seth tells me your goal is to come back and wrestle?"
"I think it's in me blood." Becky said as they began walked around the PC. "I am not sure how far I can go, but I love wrestling."
"And your PT?" Hunter asked.
"My doctors are going to be accessing me in about a week." Becky said. "I'll know then, but honestly I feel so much like I used too."
"That's good." Hunter said.
"I thought maybe you'd like to run the ropes, see how they feel." Seth said watching Becky light up.
"Oh yeah, it's in your blood." Hunter said.
Becky smiled and climbed into the ring and slowly started feeling out the ropes. As she got comfortable she did a little more adding a roll under like she was going under an opponent.
"How did it feel?" Seth asked climbing into the ring where Becky laid.
"I feel exhausted but great." Becky said smiling. "I miss this."
"I can see that." He said. "Coming back is going to be a big journey."
"It is, but I have never been afraid of hard work." Becky said sitting up. "But I have to ask, are you okay with me doing this?"
"I am more then okay with this." Seth said. "Seeing you live again, be happy and healthy is what I want."
"This means more time away from Iowa." Becky said.
"I know but this building has what you need." Seth said. "Plus the girls are thriving here. So if we need to be here I am okay with that."
"Thank you." Becky said moving over and straddling his lap.
"You're welcome." Seth said.
Becky leaned down and kissed him before pushing him down to the mat and pinning him.
"One, two, three." Hunter said hitting the mat. "Your winner Becky Lynch."
"No fair." Seth said.
"Held you down for a count of three." Hunter said. "It can happen in seconds."
"We'll get use to hearing that." Seth said looking at Becky. "Your winner Becky Lynch."
"I have a feeling he right." Hunter said. "As soon as your doctors give you the all clear we'll set up a plan for you."
"Okay." Becky said. "I know WWE is ready to have Seth back on the road."
"He is an important piece but everyone know this time is important." Hunter said.
"We're working on a plan to hopefully give him more time to be in the road and on Raw." Becky said.
"You're going to be there this week right?" Hunter asked.
"Yes, got a match with Dolph." Seth said.
"Good." Hunter said.

After using the locker rooms they showered and changed.
"You look so beautiful." Seth said.
"You look dashing." Becky replied seeing him in his suit.
"Why thank you wife." He smiled. "You ready for some food?"
"Yes, I am starving." Becky said.
Seth smiled and they loaded back in his car and headed towards the restaurant.

"Okay that food was amazing." Becky said.
"I am glad you liked it." He said. "Ready for our next destination?"
"Yes." Becky said. "Would you mind if I texted Renee and checked in?"
"Go for it." Seth said.
Becky smiled as he pulled out into traffic.
"Well?" Seth asked.
"They are good." Becky said smiling. "Renee said Dean helped the girls make butterfly wings and they made him a pair and they flew around the backyard pretending to be butterflies."
"Someday that man is going to make a great dad." Seth said.
"Like you." Becky said. "When you walked into the clinic you picked up the title of dad and have not dropped it."
"That is one title I will never drop." Seth said. "I knew I was missing something from my life but I found it and I am never letting it go."
"Just one more title you need." Becky said.
Seth looked over at her.
"Husband." She said. "And I think I know the perfect date."
"Okay." Seth said.
"The day we met all them years ago." Becky said.
"Halloween?" Seth said.
"Yes." Becky said. "I was thinking we could hold a huge Halloween party and everyone can dress up and we can surprise them with a wedding."
"You still manage to surprise me." Seth said. "If this is what you want, I am all for it."
"Good." Becky said smiling. "I know the girls are missing our families so it might be the perfect time to invite them to come visit."
"Planning a wedding takes a lot." Seth said.
"True, but you know I love Halloween so planning a party will be fun." Becky said. "If I can get some help planning the party it won't be to hard."
"Okay, let me know what I can do." Seth said.
"Will do." Becky said. "Now where are we going?"
"Well we did some future planning, we did dinner and now we're going to do some fun things." Seth said. "Are you ready?"
"Always." Becky said.
Seth smiled and pulled up to a hotel and got out. A valet helped Becky out before taking the car.
"A hotel?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Seth said. "No more guessing."
Becky smiled and they walked inside. Becky waited while Seth's asked with the man behind the desk and then came back over at pulled out a blindfold.
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Yes, now play nice." Seth said.
Becky smiled and put the blindfold in before he took her hand and led her to where they needed to be.
"What do you smell?" He asked.
"Fruit." Becky said. "Like wild berries."
"And taste?" Seth said and Becky opened her mouth taking in the bite.
"Raspberry." She said.
"Yes, remember the first time we had raspberries?" Seth asked.
"At your house." Becky said. "You ate them off me."
Seth smiled and took the blindfold off revealing the room lit with candles and trays of fruit here and there and a large bed.
"And I plan to again." He said playfully biting her ear.
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Seth said sliding the zipper of her dress down. "I am going to taste ever inch of your skin tonight."
"Oh goodness." Becky moaned as the dress hit the floor and Seth moved his hands over her sides.
"This line right here is going to drive us both wild tonight." Seth said running his hands over her faint c-section line.
"Have me, I am yours." Becky said.
"Yes you are." Seth said smiling wickedly before kissing her deeply.