WtW 24

"I think you out did yourself." Naomi said. "This all looks so good."
"Thanks." Becky said pulling fresh ribs off the grill.
"How do you find the time?" Galina asked.
"It can be tricky but I like cooking for my family." Becky said. "Not being able to do anything sucks, but now that I am getting stronger I like doing it again."
"Best cook around." Seth said. "I remember the first time you made me ribs."
"Me too." Becky said. "It was the second time I visited you in Iowa."
"Yes, the first was crazy." Seth said. "We had days of storms, power outages and fun."
"We did." Becky said.
"How long were you two together before the accident?" Galina asked.
"Year and a half." Seth said.
"I have never seen him more happy until that night he came back in Ireland." Roman said.
"My world changed." Seth said.
"Everything changed." Becky said.
"Life always changes." Naomi said. "It's all about how you embrace it."
"True." Becky said. "One thing I have learned is there is no magic that we can use to go back and change things, so all we can do is go forward."
"Well forward looks good to me." Seth said.
"Me to." Becky said. "Now eat up, there is a ton of food here."
"Yes ma'am." Seth said and everyone dished up and sat around talking and having fun.

"Look at them." Galina said seeing all seven kids asleep together on air mattresses in girls rooms.
"They had a big day of fun." Becky said.
"They did." Galina said as they walked back to the living room.
"How are they?" Roman asked.
"They are all asleep." Galina said sitting down.
"Really?" Roman asked.
"Yes." Becky said sitting in Seth's lap. "Jojo is in the middle with the boys on one side with Jaiden on the end and the girls on the other side with Jayla on the other end."
"For them they are family." Dean said.
"That they are." Roman said raising his beer.
"To family." Seth said and everyone fallowed.

"So we heard about Becky's first encounter with Seth, what was yours with Dean?" Galina asked and Dean spit his beer out making them laugh.
"Well mine is no where on the level of Becky's encounter with Seth." Renee said. "We talked mostly."
"Mostly." Becky said.
"We kissed a bit too." Renee said.
"Could've fooled me, she had to wear turtle neck for a week." Becky said.
"Considering what I came home too, it wasn't that bad." Renee said.
"Basically they were all freaky." Roman said. "Explains why they pouted when we left Chicago."
"We did not pout." Dean said.
"Okay, why they were moody." Roman said.
"I had fallen in love over a weekend, what can I say." Seth said.
"I remember that Monday you were on fire in the ring." Jimmy said.
"Showing off." Dean said.
"So they went to your match Sunday and you went to Raw on Monday." Naomi asked.
"Yes." Becky said.
"How was your match?" Galina asked.
"I don't remember." Becky said.
"That was the one where you faced Star." Renee said.
"I know her but the match is lost to me." Becky said.
"It was a good match." Dean said. "You we're doing things that women weren't doing at that time."
"Maybe we can find it on YouTube." Renee said.
"Go for it." Becky said. "Some details I may never get back, some come over time." Becky said. "It's something I am working on at the clinic."
"So it's not all physical healing?" Jimmy asked.
"No, there is a whole metal part too." Becky said. "Part of it's catching up with how far things have advanced in five years, then you have to remember the past and things can get tricky and over whelming."
"I bet." Jimmy said.
"Is there a time frame of when you'll be fully recovered?" Naomi asked.
"No, just one day at a time." Becky said.
"She's a lot stronger now from when I met her." Seth said. "I think she's shocking people with how fast she's recovering."
"I never liked holding still." Becky said. "I want to be active with my girls, be the mom they need."
"You are." Renee said. "Those girls love you, for them you hung the moon."
"Day by day I reclaim what I lost." Becky said. "Redesign, Reclaim and Rebuild."
"Wasn't that your thing when you came back from your knee injury." Dean asked.
"It was hers first." Seth said. "It's how she took on any set back."
"It's smart thinking when think in it." Roman said. "Knew he didn't come up with it himself."
"We all draw from what we know." Seth said.
"We do." Becky said yawning.
"And I think it is bedtime." Seth said.
"Yes." Becky said. "See you all in the morning."
She and Seth went to their room and changed for bed.
"We have a great group of friends." Seth said.
"We have a great family." Becky said. "We may not be blood but we are so much more then that, we are love."
"We are." He said kissing her.