Chapter 12

I woke up in the garden. I saw Thierry. I tried speaking to him but he couldn't hear me. I walked out and was in the street. No one could see me or hear me. "You're dead." I turned and saw a woman. She was about my height with long beautiful blonde hair. "Who are you?" I asked. "You know who I am sweet Alina." All of a sudden I remembered my entire life. Klaus, Elijah, Katherine, Stefan, Matt, Caroline, "Esther," I said. She smiled, "You do remember, good." "Esther, what am I doing here?" I asked. "You died dear, but only because I need to know that it would work." "Know what would work?" "You'll know soon enough."

I woke up in a bed with Marcel by my side. I didn't know what happened. "Katy? Are you alright?" he asked. "Yea. I'm fine." "Where the hell have you been?" he asked. "Marcel I kinda passed out last night and I don't know what happened?" He looked like I said something that didn't make sense. "Marcel, what is it?" I asked. "Katy, you were in a coma for a month."

I was completely shocked. "How is that possible?" I stood up and Marcel stopped me before I could walk out of the room. "Rebekah is on our side." "That's wonderful, Marcel. I'm still not ready to forgive you. And I'm becoming go build my own perspective in things." I left the room and walked into the street. It was raining and I didn't know what to do. I was walking down the street and I saw that the moon was full. "Oh my god." I was going to go to the bayou. I went past Klaus's house and notice the lights. I walked up o the house and when I went in I saw Hayley and Jackson. I went to look for Oliver. I found him out back and he saw me walking up to him. "Hey Ka-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Hey are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, things are just starting to make sense." We started kissing again and it got pretty heated. I took his shirt off and he took mine off. All of a sudden, i stopped. "Katy?" I had a strange feeling. "Katy what is it?" he asked. "We have I get back to the house." I grabbed my shirt and put it on. We got to the house and it was in flames. Elijah was there he got Hayley out and Jackson. I counted to three and put the fire out with my magic. I ran to Hayley and asked, "Are you okay?" She nodded. "Is Jackson okay?" She asked. "He just asked the same about you." I laughed and hugged Hayley. I got up and walked to Elijah. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "The witches. They are trying to break my family apart." "Of course they are."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the filler chapter. If you watched the show I'm skipping a little bit cause I don't remember what happened. And I'm trying to get to the point. Lol. I hope you are enjoying the story.