Chapter 8

I must have been in this park for hours. I was joined by someone. "Why do you keep leaving the house?" I looked up and saw Elijah. "Because I'm not going to stay there with not one or two, but three originals and a werewolf pregnant with a hybrid baby, and my apartment got burnt down and if I even look at Marcel I'll kill him." "Well, you can't sit in a park, not by yourself anyways." "So, now your a babysitter?"
He chuckled, "I guess so."
I lightly laughed. I just sat there next to him, we were talking the whole time. It felt like something I had felt before, but not with Thierry or anyone else. I didn't know how to explain it. "Well it's about 2 in the morning and you need some sleep so would you insider coming to the house and sleeping, then you will be free to leave if you wish to." I took a deep breath then agreed.
I watched Niklaus and Henrick play. Niklaus was good with children. Rebekah and I were making food for everyone. Elijah was with Finn gathering wood. I was supposed to marry Elijah, but I loved Niklaus and the only thing that could make me stop was death, if that.
Elijah and Finn came back and it was nearly dark. Tonight there was going to be a celebration. The entire settlement would be there. I was at my house getting ready. I walked to the door and my mother was standing there. "You are beautiful," she said I smiled and walked out the door. I was by the fire and all of the people around me were having so much fun. I was just sitting there watching and then Elijah came over by me. "Why are you just sitting here? Come and enjoy the celebration." "I do not feel well." He looked at me like he could see right through my lie. He stood up and reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it.

I woke up and I couldn't believe these dreams. I didn't know what was going on, but I have to find out.