Chapter 21

I was in back in New Orleans. I was tired and worn out. I hadn't slept in days. I was upstairs locked in my room most of the time. I remembered. About Matt and Elijah and everything that I had with them and with Klaus. I was trying to make it make sense in my mind. I pulled out my sketch pad and began to draw everything out in my head. Some people write, I draw. I was trying to put the pictures in order, I'd been working on this for a few days and I heard a knock on the door. I waved my hand and opened the door. "What?" I asked in a stern tone, not even looking to see who it was. "Are you alright?" Elijah's voice caught me off guard. "Uh, yeah. Uh, all my memories are kind of jumbled and I am trying to put them in order." "Maybe I can be of assistance." "No, I can do it, I think." "I have been around most of the time so I believe having help will give you a better chance of getting out of this room." "Fine." He walked in further and saw all of the pages on the floor. "You really don't know how all of these line up?" he asked holding one of them in his hand. "I am slowly getting them into order." He moved them around and picked another one up. I saw which one it was. It was one of he and I when we first met. "I hadn't remembered about that until now." He kept looking at it in silence. "Elijah? Are you alright?" I asked. He took a deep breath and sat the picture back down, "Yes, I think I can help." "Alright." We sat for a while and he was helping me put into order what we could. After about two hours we had most of the pictures in order.I kept looking over them trying to put it all in order in my head. "Thank you, Elijah." "It was my pleasure to help." "I'm hungry so am going to go into town and get something to eat." "Are you sure you want to go alone?" he asked me. "Oh, I am going to meet Cami. We haven't really spent anytime together in a while so we thought it would be fun." "Ah," he seemed a little upset, " just be careful." I nodded and left.
I saw Cami sitting outside of where we were meeting for lunch. I walked up and hugged her. "How are you?" she asked. "I honestly can't answer because I don't know. I'm still trying to figure everything out." "I honestly don't know what to say." She seemed genuinely concerned about me. We had lunch and it was great catching up with her. I was sitting there listening to Cami complain about Klaus and i suddenly felt a piercing pain shooting through my head. I started screaming and fell out of my chair. Cami ran to my aid and I couldn't move. I felt someone pick me up nad the next thing I knew I was in my bed..