Chapter 5

"What the hell Sophie?" I walked to the graveyard. I'm super pissed. "What?" she asked. "Don't play dumb with me. Why did you try to kill me?" "Katy, what the hell are you talking about?" "I can explain," one of the elder witches said. "You are getting to close to this. Your already best friends with Marcel we don't need you to be screwing with Klaus." "Have you been watching me?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm not even one of your New Orleans witches. You can't force me to do anything." "You will do what we say," suddenly I couldn't breathe, "Or I will kill the abomination you have been screwing."

I sat on the roof of my building, just remembering her words. "Hey, I got your message," I looked to see Thierry walking to me. I stand up and walk to him. I throw my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back. "Katy, are you okay?" "No," I tell him honestly. We break our hug and I'm fighting back tears. "What's wrong?" he has his hand on my cheek wiping my tears. "The witches, Agnes, threatened me if I didn't help take down Marcel." "You're stronger than them, you don't have to help them." "They threatened to kill you." He just looked at me for a minute. "Come on," he said and we began walking. "Where are we going?" We stopped for a moment. "We are going to go to Marcel, but first I want us to have a moment. After all this was the day we met 3 years ago." I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We were walking the streets and we stopped at the side of a little restaurant. "This is were we first met, unofficially." "Oh you mean where you attacked me and tried to drink my blood, but I kicked your ass." We laughed. "Pretty much." We kept walking. I was holding his hand and I didn't plan on letting go. "This is where we first kissed." "Now, that sounds like something worth repeating," I said and he agreed. We stood there for a moment kissing. "I think we're having a moment," he whispered. "Yes, I would agree," a familiar voice said. I looked over Thierry's shoulder to see Klaus. "Moment ruined," I said.

"Now, love, is that any way to treat a friend?" "No, it's not, good thing you're not a friend."

"What do you want Klaus?" Thierry asked him. "Well, actually," he said walking closer to us, "I want her." Suddenly I felt a grab and was vamped off some place.

I woke up in a bedroom I had never seen before. I got up and walked to the door. I turned the knob and opened the door. As soon as I did, Klaus was standing there. "Sorry, love, can't have you leaving just yet." "What do you want Klaus?" He just walked away and closed my door. I tried to open the door and it didn't work. "Klaus!" I screamed, "Open the door!" I sat down in the chair by the window. I am going to kill him.