Fleet results

Note: Idea borrowed (totally stolen) from "Please stop eating the hell butterflies" by Mistress Nika on Fanfiction.net

Rating: Playfully testing the limits of what "Rated T" means.

Disclaimer: Absolute crack. Dark humor is imminent.

Pairing: nothing serious, unless it gets really, really, funny.

***

A grand declaration has been given to congratulate the commander's fleet for finally achieving the greatest fleet in the world's history. all ships currently available in the Azur Lane program now fall under his jurisdiction.

In response to this achievement, a team of professionals has been dispatched to report any surprising or unusual means of operation within the grand fleet. After all, we could all learn from such an obviously talented and intelligent admiral.

The report was received a week later with the conclusion.

"How in the hell did this guy ever even get a rank?!"

Suffice to say, it was a miracle the girls haven't killed each other, yet.

To combat the ineffective operations within the fleet, the commander has been ordered to reprimand his ships for any obstructive behavior. The first step in doing this is the writing of a missive, calling out every ship girl who partakes in these indecencies.

These missives would be made once a week, resulting in everyone now becoming aware of each other's atrocities.

Now that everyone's behavior became known to the entire fleet, anarchy appropriately ensued.

Please turn to the next page and take the following criticism to heart.