Admiral's missive - Week 17

To all ships - Attention! Due to certain circumstances, we will no longer be targeting the SIREN for a while. A defecting Graf Zeppelin is a much bigger threat to the world as a whole.

To the SIREN - Just because we have something better to do, does not mean you're no longer our enemies. Stop inviting shipgirls to tea parties.

Akashi - You are to refuse all of Cleveland's proposals to make a sex-change potion.

Atago - A restrain order between you and Vestal is in the works. Your "Fondling lessons" end here.

Belfast - The SIREN prisoner is not to be used as an exhibit for the Enterprise fanclub.

Chapayev - I appreciate you trying to help, but we don't need this many handcuffs for our hunt against Graf Zeppelin. Where and how do you get so many?

Cleveland - You can identify yourself as anything you want. That is your right. But you can't deny your anatomy. You're still a girl - Stay away from Akashi!

Graf Zeppelin - If you wish to turn traitor, then so be it. But you didn't have to announce your defect by stating "Foolish souls! Should the black goat take you to the nether regions! You may never defeat me with your inferior ways! I am immortal!" before jumping out of the window. - Judging by your now broken legs from the fall, I suppose you aren't as immortal as you thought.

Illustrious - You are no longer allowed to fill the search parties for Graf Zeppelin. There are more requirement to defeating an opponent than just having a larger chest size.

Javelin - Stop going to the tea parties of the SIREN, less you want us to believe you're defecting as well.

Key Point G - Stop teaching Vestal how to eat the rats in the prisons.

Roon - The hair that you've taken from me may not be pawned off to the Admiral fanclub.

Vestal - For trying to teach Atago female anatomy, you will be imprisoned.

Queen Elizabeth - When coming across the issue of a locked door, the solution does not and should not involve twin 100 milimetre cannons.

Z23 - Your club may not take my hair from Roon to extract my DNA.

Zeppy - When you grow up, you'll become a much larger threat to the world than the war we're currently fighting. Please stay in your room.