Admiral's missive - Week 12

To all ships - Taihō started bragging against Roon and Akagi again. The fight is currently happening on Port Nova. - If you want to place bets, talk to Akashi.

Akagi, Taihō and Roon - If you people absolutely must have a war with each other, at least try to do it with some clothes on.

Akashi - My money is on Taihō.

Ark Royale - Stop cheering Ablacore on. She doesn't need encouragement to be a chaotic deviant. She does that well enough on her own.

Atago - You're a woman. You're allowed to peek. Hiding inside the lockers of the women's changing room serves no purpose.

Bismarck - You may not punish subordinates for preferring Knockwurst over frankfurter. - Since Albacore isn't enough to keep you at bay, I am now also placing Laffey under your care.

Deutschland - Your sister doesn't need baby sitting, especially not from Eugen. Call her off, before another crisis happens.

Formidable - It's rather hypocritical of you to call the three fighting "Neanderthals," while you're cheering them on by the sidelines haughtily eating cake.

Freidrich der Große - I'll have to reject your request to be placed back as flagship. Elizabeth will be staying where she is. - I don't really get that choice in the matter. - This is Queen Elizabeth we're talking about.

Javelin - You are not the Admiral fanclub's paparazzi. Stop following me with that camera.

Kaga - Assisting Akagi is not allowed. We don't want the battle between those three to be unfair. - Fine, I admit. It's because I betted against your sister.

King george V - When the SIREN attack and an emergency takes place, help us defend, instead of continuing with club activities until the bread is out of the oven.

Laffey - Stop dipping yourself in radioactive waste in an effort to gain superpowers. - You're a warm-blooded destroyer with hover-skates. You already have superpowers.

Shōkaku - No, you're not allowed to help Roon and Taihō beat up Akagi.

Vestal - Stop staring at the fight, and go prepare surgery for when they're finished! - Well, you know. Presuming they're not dead by then.

Washington - Do not laugh so hysterically while watching the fight. If you want to join them, just say so.

Queen Elizabeth - Stop glaring at Friedrich all the time. Don't tempt fate. She was a better flagship in 2 weeks then you've been for 7 years.

Zuikaku - Don't try to purposefully start a love-triangle between you, me and Enterprise in the hopes of getting your own death-match.