Admiral's missive - Week 14

To all ships - Thanks, girls. Because of your actions during this week's mission, I've been demoted from admiral back to Commodore. So much for "the greatest fleet in the world." - Since I don't hold the rank to keep authority over a naval base anymore, a new admiral will start today. I'm ordered keep making missives and I will still order you during missions.

Ajax - No, you don't get to become Atago's jailer for this week. Takao will do just fine without you.

Akagi - Hey, I'm in no authority to stop you anymore. Shōkaku is in the dorms. Go right ahead!

Belfast - Yes, that SIREN looked almost exactly like Enterprise for some reason. But when said SIREN, impersonated as Enterprise, attempts to bribe you by promising "to spend the night with you" if  you were to shoot your own allies, you are just to say no!

Deutschland - Well, here's that change in commander you wanted. Your wish has been granted. - Stop snickering.

Enterprise - No matter how dire the situation, no matter how strong the enemy, and no matter how fun it may have been for you, we will not drop nukes on to the enemy. Ever. - Take a wild guess as to why I was demoted?

Graf Zeppelin - To say you are lucky is an understatement. The new admiral released you, naively saying "How bad can one ship be?" - Stop smiling. Even if you are correct to do so.

Illustrious - Fine, I admit. Becoming MVP using your breasts as weapons is a viable way to get them registered as weapons of mass destruction. - Euh... The new Admiral has become surprisingly excited to meet you after he heard what you did...

North Carolina - No cosplay during a mission. - That's not your rigging. That's an bunny girl costume. Take it off, now. - No, I didn't mean in public! Put your clothes on! - No, Not the costume, I meant your... - Nevermind....

Roon - Your proposal documents miraculously flew into the shredder. Oh well. Guess you don't have any leniency over Akagi and Taihō anymore. Such a shame.

Seattle - There's a time and place for anything, but saying "Let's hold a celebration party" five minutes after I was demoted wounded me greatly...

Sheffield - Watch the new commander. I think Illustrious is in danger. You're my only hope.

Shōkaku - Are you questioning my intelligence? There is no such thing as "accidental friendly fire" with you. - Akagi would like to have a word.

Takao - Thank you for defying all logic and sniffing out your sister with your nose last week. For a dog, you can perform an impressive suplex. I'm sure Atago would agree, were she still conscious.

Taihō - You were hit by a single torpedo and immediately got scuttled. What say you in your defense? - Why are you looking at Albacore?

Queen Elizabeth - To bad. The new admiral wants Friedrich as flagship. Knowing that you spent the entire mission haughtily barking orders and drinking tea, I'm not surprised.

Zuikaku - I know you. I know what you're thinking. You don't even have to say anything. No more nukes. Enterprise doing it doesn't matter. End of discussion.