Admiral's missive - Week 34

To all ships - Please report to Friedrich Der Große to commence operation "Rainbow shell" in an attempt to find any lasting survivors in the world. Javelin had a bit of an itchy trigger finger during the recapture of Graf Zeppelin, so for all I know, I might currently be the last human on this earth.

Admiral Graf Spee - Do you have any idea how intimidating it is for a human survivors to wake up from a world-destroying event, only to see a black-clothed girl with giant claws approach them and ask if they need a hug? - The answer is no. They don't need a hug. Get rid of the claws, we have been over this before.

Admiral Hipper - Stop biting people out of spite. - I'm sorry for being so doubtful, but are you sure your zombification has been properly reversed?

Ajax - Even if we find another living human somewhere out there, there is still no chance in hell that we're giving them to you. I'll offer you Suffolk if you behave, that's the best you deserve.

Albacore - "Last human survivor rescue prank gone wrong" is not as amusing as it sounds.

Akagi - Were I to be the last human alive, my priority would not be to "preserve the human race" with any of you. I would simply ask Akashi to make my body immortal.

Akashi - You have work to do. Infinite human body preservation. Chop chop. I'll give you all the funds you want.

Ark Royal - "Prison's gone" should not be your first comment when you realized humanity's destroyed. I'll personally lock you up should you misbehave.

Atago - When arriving to see a sea of human corpses on the field, you do not, for all that is holy, respond with "I'd still tap that." What is wrong with you?!

Avrora - Javelin's the culprit for the eradication of the human race. You cooking has nothing to do with it. it was a decent guess, though.

Ayanami - I appreciate the sentiment, but if we are to give a proper burial to every human body we find out there, we'd need to plow the Sarah desert for enough room. - Cremation is more practical. We have napalm.

Belfast - Attempting to use whatever remained of the Enterprise clones is desperate and disturbing. I'm placing you under rehab.

Bismarck - I may or may not be a man of religion. Non the less, we do not celebrate the extermination of any religion or race upon this world. You Nazis need some serious lessons on ideological education

Bremerton - Humanity's dead. Give up on social media, they're all gone.

Chapayev - You cannot claim all of earth as "the motherland." Well, technically you can, seeing as all governments have ceased, but that includes the motherland as well.

Cleveland - Congratulation on your transformation. We're all very happy for you. Now, how do you feel, being possibly the only transgender male still alive on this planet?

Deutschland - You are to seize all attempts to procure the power of friendship. It has killed almost all of humanity. Not that you out of any people could use it anyway.

Eldritch - Stop listening to Albacore. The are no human survivors around who need a hug from you.

Empress III - We don't ask you to become a proper person, as that would be asking for too much. Just that you act like one. Get rid of the body paint.