7

You arrive at Tom's house, you get out of your car and walk to the door. You knock. Haz opens the door, he smiles and then shouts, "TOM, Y/N IS FINALLY HERE". You roll your eyes at him, and he smirks.

Tom walks over to the door and Haz walks away. You apologise, "I'm so sorry I'm late, I lost track of time.". Tom says, "it's fine, come in". You walk into Haz and Tom's house. Tom closes the door behind you. You and Tom walk over to the sofa and sit down.

Tom asks, "Have you thought about what I said?". You answer, "Yes I have, like I said before I only thought of you as an older brother but when you came back they was something different. I just didn't know what it was but I have realised that" You pause. "I do like you". Tom smiles, which makes you smile. "Really?", he asks as he can't believe it. "Yes", you say. His smile grows bigger and yours does too.

You and Tom talk for 45 minutes, he then asks, "Do you want to watch a movie?". You nod in response. "What movie?", you ask. Tom says, "What about 'Spies in Disguise'?", "Yeah, that sounds great", you say, agreeing with him.

Tom gets the remote and puts the film on. A few minutes into the film, Haz walks into the living room and sits on the sofa, watching the film with you and Tom. Everyone watches the film for 30 minutes, until you turn to Tom and ask out of nowhere, "What about Harry?".

Tom turns his head and looks at you, confused, "What about Harry?". "Well he is my best friend and I like his brother, he is like a brother to me and he is overprotective of me", you start to panic. Tom notices and says, "Y/N calm down, it's going to be okay". He gives you a reassuring smile, which comforts you and makes you calm down.

Everyone looks back at the TV and carries on watching the film.

A/N: This part is short, sorry! What do you think is going to happen if or when Harry finds out? Leave your thoughts in the comments and a vote. Hope you like the story so far! :)