24

You and Harry are in his bedroom, talking.

"So you and Tom had fun last night?" He smirks.

"Shut up" You roll your eyes and playfully punch his arm.

You and Harry talk for an hour, before going downstairs to the living room to talk to Paddy and Sam.

After a while, Nikki enters the living room. She asks "Y/N, do you want to stay here with me and your mum and have a spa day because all of the boys are going golfing?"

You turn around to face Nikki and say "yeah I would love to" with a smile, which Nikki happily returns. As Nikki leaves the room, you turn around to face the three boys and carry on talking to them.

The boys have just left to go golfing and you help your mum and Nikki get out all the spa stuff. Once everything is ready, Nikki hands you the makeup wipes.

"Do I need to take off my makeup?" You ask, as if it isn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yes" Your mum states.

"Do I need to take it off of my neck?" You ask, remembering the dark marks left from the previous night.

"Yes because we don't want all the products mixing in your makeup" Nikki explains.

'Shit shit shit'

You wipe your makeup from your face using the makeup wipes, and then your neck, which reveals three hickeys. Your mum notices straight away.

"What the fuck are they?" She exclaims, pointing to your neck, which makes Nikki turn around from sorting some more of the spa things.

"Erm.... hickeys" You say with a pause.

"Did Charlie give you them?" Your mum asks, still oblivious to the fact that Charlie isn't real.

"Who's that?" You ask, completely forgetting about the whole 'Charlie' is Tom situation.

"What do you mean? He's your boyfriend" Your mum asks, confused.

"Oh yeah, him" You say.

'I've completely fucked it up this time, go Y/N' you thought.

"Well if he isn't real. Then who gave you all those hickeys?" Your mum asks, starting to put the pieces together.

"My boyfriend" you state.

"Who is you boyfriend and why didn't you tell us who is actually is?" Your mum asks, starting to get annoyed.

"Because we didn't want to tell you!" You exclaim.

"Is it one of my boys?" Nikki asks.

You stay quiet, not wanting to answer the question, so Nikki takes that as a 'yes'.

"Is it Harry?" Nikki questions.

"No" You grimace.

"Sam?" Nikki asks.

"No" You say, plainly.

"Tom?" Nikki asks.

You stay quiet, not wanting to answer the question, which Nikki takes that as a 'yes' once again.

"It's Tom, isn't it?" She asks, just wanting to confirm.

You nod, confirming.

"He gave you those?" Nikki questions, pointing to your neck with the dark marks on.

"Well yes but we are 21 and 24" You argued.

"I suppose you both are old enough to make your decisions" You mum agreed with a sigh.

You walk over to your mum and Nikki and wrap your arms around both of them, giving them a huge group hug, as they wrap their arms around you.

"Sorry for not telling you both" You quietly say- almost whispering.

"It's fine" They say in unison, in the same soft tone that you had just used.

Moments later, everyone pulls away from the hug. Whilst you mum and Nikki go into the kitchen, you sit on the sofa.

Nikki's POV

"I can't believe my son gave Y/N those hickeys" I say, still in shock and trying to get my head around Y/N and Tom's relationship.

"They must really like each other" Y/M/N (your mums name) says, stating the obvious.

"Yeah" I agree.

"Well we will speak to them both about it" I say, whilst Y/M/N nods her head in agreement.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS!! And almost 500 votes!