31

Tom and I cuddled in the position that we were previously in before the nurse came, which was Tom's arm wrapped around me and his head resting on my shoulder, as I play with his curls. We watch a film on the hospital's TV.

After the film ended, Tom got up, and walked over to his bed that the nurses brought him about an hour ago.

"Why are you over there?" I ask, as I still want to cuddle him.

"I think it's time that we get some sleep because we have had a long day" He states.

"Fine" I agree.

Within seconds, I fell asleep.

I open my eyes to Tom staring at me from his bed. It creeped me out not gonna lie, so I told him.

"Creepy much"

Tom shakes his head in amusement. "You just looked so peaceful, when you sleep."

I roll my eyes. I really need to stop doing that because one day my eyes are going to end up stuck at the back of my head, as I do it too often.

Tom laughs at my reaction. He stands up from his bed and walks over to the chair, next to me and sits down.

"How's your stomach?" He asks, concerned.

"It's getting better, it still hurts but not as much" I tell him, truthfully.

"Okay" Tom says.

The doctor walks in.

"Hi Y/N, your stitches have healed up fine, so you can go home today" She says with a smile.

I smile spreads across my face.

"Okay, when?" I ask.

"This afternoon at 1pm" She responds.

Tom and I thank the doctor and she walks out of the room.

Tom turns to me and asks "Have you told your mum?"

"About what? Me getting stabbed by your psycho ex"

"Erm yeah" Tom says, awkwardly. I laugh at his awkwardness.

"No, not yet" I say, telling him the truth because what am I meant to say, 'hi mum just got stabbed my Tom's ex after she kissed him but everything's fine' like no I'm not going to do that.

"So where does she think you are?" He questions.

"At yours"

"Y/N!" Tom exclaims.

"What? I've been busy. You know, getting stabbed and all" I say, trying to lighten the mood with my humour.

Tom rolls his eyes and laughs.

I see my humour worked.

Ping. I pick my phone up from the side. Speak of the devil. I get a message from Mum.

Mum: Are you okay? Harry told me and Nikki what happened.

Me: Yeah I'm okay. It still hurts but not as much now.

Mum: Okay, that's good then. What time will you be home?

Me: The doctor said I could leave at 1pm.

Mum: Okay. Harry says that he is going to pick you and Tom up.

Me: Okay tell him thanks.