17

The next day. You are in your room, watching your favourite TV show. Beep. You got a notification. You pause the TV and pick up your phone from your bedside table, you look at the notification, it's a text from Tom.

Tom: Hi darling, do you want to come round and go in the pool?

You smile at Tom's text, like you always do.

You: Yeah, I would love too
Tom: Okay see you soon

You get changed and put a bikini under your clothes, you grab a towel from the cupboard and put it in a bag.

You walk downstairs with your things and open the front door to walk out.

You arrive at Tom's house and knock on the door. Seconds later, Tom opens the door, with a smile.

"Hi darling" He says, which makes you smile.

"Hi Tommy" You reply, which makes him smile.

You walk into Tom's house.

"Do you want to go upstairs and put your bikini on?" He asks.

"No it's fine, I have it on under my clothes" You answer.

"Okay" He says.

You and Tom walk through the house to the backyard, where the pool is. You walk to one of seven the sun beds. You take off your jeans and top, to reveal your bikini and put them on the sun bed, along with your towel. Tom takes his shirt off to reveal his abs, and he put his t-shirt on his sun bed, which was the one next to yours.

Tom sneaks behind you and pushes you into the pool, taking you by surprise as the cold water hits your body and Tom bursts out laughing.

"TOM, YOU DICKHEAD!" You shout at him, before bursting out laughing too.

"Tom, come on help me out of the pool" You say, as you stop laughing, but you knew what you were going to do.

You extend your arm. Tom, being clueless, takes hold of your hand and tries to help you out, but instead you pull him into the pool too.

"Ahhh, you bitch" Tom says, as the cold water, takes him by surprise too.

You and Tom couldn't hold either of your laughs in, so you and Tom burst out laughing again.

Haz walks out into the backyard.

"What is all the laughing, shouting and swearing about?" He asks, wanting to know.

You and Tom tell Haz what happened with Tom pushing you into the pool and you pulling Tom in too.

"Your a pair of weirdos" Haz says, as you and Tom finishing explaining what happened.

Everyone laughs.

"I will be back" Haz says, before leaving.

Five minutes later, Haz comes running out of the house, in his swim shorts and jumps into the pool, making a big splash.

"HAZ" You shout at him, before everyone starts laughing.

You, Tom and Haz spent a couple of hours, messing around, playing games and splashing each other in the pool.

A/N: having fun in the pool!
Leave a comment on your thoughts and random comments throughout! And a vote!

Words: 511