30

Y/N's POV

Whilst Tom calls the ambulance, Harry stays on the phone with me. I can hear their heavy breath through the phone, indicating that they're running.

I mentally face palm, as they are walking to try and find me, when they could have taken a car.

'What a pair of divs.'

I see Harry running to me, which makes me smile, but because of the pain it only shows as a weak smile. As soon as I see Tom, my weak smile drops. I am happy to see Harry, but not to see Tom because he kissed some random girl and then the psycho stabbed me, like what the fuck, who does that? Well clearly her.

Tom and Harry finally reach me.

"The ambulance will be here any second" Tom says, then he tries to hug me, but I push him away.

"I'm sorry" He apologies. I just ignore him.

I hear the ambulance sirens getting closer and closer. The ambulance finally arrives. I start to feel dizzy because of the blood loss, I try to stand up but it was a stupid idea because I fall to the ground.

Harry's POV

'Shit'

Y/N falls to the ground, becoming unconscious. The paramedics moves Tom and I out of the way, so they can put her on the stretcher. They then lift her into the ambulance.

One of the paramedics walk up to Tom and I, and says "Only one of you can come in the ambulance, but you need to make up your mind quick, we need to get her to the hospital."

Tom looks at me and says, "You go. She doesn't want to see me right now".

"Okay" I say agreeing with him, before getting into the ambulance with my unconscious best friend. The sirens start and within second we are at the hospital.

Tom's POV

I quickly run home to get my car. This is all my fault. Y/N got hurt because of me and if she doesn't make it. I'm going to be the reason. If I pushed Tiffany away before she kissed me or slammed the door in her face, then Y/N wouldn't have ran and Tiffany wouldn't have stabbed her.

I arrive at my house, get in my car and quickly drive to the hospital.

Y/N's POV

I wake up in a room, confused and unaware of my surroundings. I look to my side and see my best friend sat on a chair next to me. He smiles at me, so I return the smile.

"Where am I?" I question.

"In the hospital, you have just had stitches" Harry responds.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asks.

"Flashing blue lights and falling to the ground"

"You were unconscious, due to the loss of blood. What were you thinking standing up?" He explains, and asking a question, trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't know" I laugh, and Harry laughs too.

"Y/N?" He questions.

I hum in response.

"What happened with that girl?" He asks.

"Well, Tom and I were having a great time dancing, making jokes and laughing, when someone knocks on the door." I start.

I continue telling Harry about everything happening with that girl from Tom and her kissing to me being stabbed.

When I finish telling him, he says "I can see why you don't want to talk to him, but when he comes, just listen to what he has to say"