13

5 hours after the FaceTime call with Tom, you wake up to your phone ringing. You look at your phone, seeing that it's from Harry.

You answer it and say "What do you want?"

"Someone's grumpy" he says as you roll your eyes at his comment.

"Obviously, it's like 6 in the morning" you replied, thinking you had just gone to bed and the phone call had woke you up.

"Erm no it's not, it's 11" he says, confused.

"Oh" you say.

"Are you coming over to hang out or something?" He says, finally getting to the point on why he called you.

"Yeah give me like 30 mins" you confirmed, that you are going over.

"Okay" he says, before hanging up.

You got out of bed, you walked downstairs and sat at the table to eat your breakfast that your mum made you. After, you went back upstairs and got a shower, got dressed and brushed your teeth, all in just under 30 minutes.

As you yawn, Harry opened the door and the first thing to come out of his mouth was: "You look like shit". You roll your eyes at him.

"Thanks" you say, sarcastically.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" He asks, as you walk into the Holland house.

"Erm 6 I think" you answer.

You and Harry are walking through the house to the stairs and start walking up them, as you and him are having a conversation - well more him asking questions and you answering them.

"How many hours of sleep did you get?" He asks, carrying on interrogating you.

"Around 6 I think" You answer.

"Why did you go to sleep that late anyway?" He questions.

"I was on FaceTime" You say, as you and Harry walk into his room.

"To who?" He asks, as he sits on his bed and you sit next to him.

"Just one of my friends" You say, it's not a lie because Tom is your friend, who you have feelings for- it's just complicated.

"Okay" He says, not one hundred percent believing you.

You and Harry carry on talking for an hour after the conversation about last night ended.

"Y/N, HARRY DO YOU WANT TO COME DOWNSTAIRS WE ARE WATCHING A FILM?" You heard a shout coming from downstairs, recognising that the voice is Nikki.

You and Harry look at each other, knowing what the others answer will be, and at the same time you and Harry shout "YES" loud enough so everyone downstairs could hear you and him.

You and Harry speed walk- practically running- downstairs. As you and him get into the living room, he jumps onto the couch, where Dom, Paddy and Sam sat and you walk into the kitchen, to help Nikki with the snacks.

Moments later, you and Nikki walk out holding bowls, with snacks in them, from different flavours of crisps to different kinds of sweets.

"What film are we watching?" You ask as you put the bowls on the coffee table that is in front of the sofa, where everyone is sat.

"Harry Potter" Dom replies.

You and Harry look at each other.

"YES, that's our favourite" You and Harry say in unison.

"We know" Paddy says, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Everyone laughs at his remark.

Dom puts on the film, you walk over to the light switch and turn the lights off. You walk back over to the sofa, where everyone is sat and sit down next to Harry.

-

During the film, you fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

Harry's POV

My mum catches a glimpse at Y/N and noticing that she fell asleep. "Harry, y/n has fallen asleep, it's only 12" She says, as she looks at her watch, checking the time.

"She was up last night until 6am" I whisper, knowing why she has fallen asleep during the day.

"Why was she up so late?" She questions.

"She was FaceTiming her 'friend'" I say, putting air quotation marks around friend.

"What do you mean 'friend'?" Mum asks, not understanding what I means.

"She doesn't stay up that long normally even if she is FaceTiming her friend" I explain.

"So who do you think she is FaceTiming?" She asks.

"A boy, I think but she hasn't told me about him yet and normally she will" I say, telling my mum what I think.

"Okay" She says, ending the conversation.

We turn back to the TV, to carry on watching the film.

A/N: Is Harry catching on? Leave a comment on your thoughts and a vote, hope you like it so far!

Words: 776