23

In the morning, you wake up in Tom's bed, smiling, remembering last night. You feel an arm around your waist, so you turn over carefully to not waking him up and you see your boyfriend, sleeping peacefully. You smile at the sight.

After 10 minutes of you laying in the same position, you decide to carefully get out of bed, making sure to not wake Tom up.

You climb out of bed and you still had your underwear on from last night, but you still quietly go into Tom's drawer and get one of his longer hoodies and put it on, it's oversized on you and reaches down to your mid thigh. 'Tom won't mind' you thought.

In Tom's hoodie, you walk downstairs to see Harry and Haz with their backs to you, sitting on the sofa.

"Morning" You say.

They both turn around to see you Haz bursts out laughing and Harry smirks.

"I guess someone had fun last night" He says, still having a smirk across his lips.

"What are you on about, you wasn't here" You say, confused. The boys looked at each other then back at you.

You look at Haz who had stopped laughing, he points to his neck, indicating that there is something on yours. Your eyes widen, as you remember last nights activities with Tom.

"SHIT" You shout, as you run back upstairs.

"TOM!" You shout on the way up.

"Ugh, I'm too tired let me sleep" He says, putting a pillow over his head, as you reach his room.

You try to pull his covers off of him put he kept pulling them back onto him.

"Fine" You roll your eyes and fold your arms across your chest, you walk out of his room and walk back downstairs.

You walk into the kitchen and grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it up with cold water. You quickly walk back upstairs, being careful not to spill any. You open Tom's door, he was still asleep, but he had taken the pillow off of his head, so you pour the cold water on it.

He sits up and says "alright, I'm up"

"What's wrong?" He asks, looking at you.

You point to your neck, that has dark hickeys on it. He notices and says "oops" as he starts laughing, which makes you burst out laughing too.

He lays back down and opens his arms, you crawl back to bed with him. Tom wraps his arms around you.

"I'll just cover it up with makeup" You say, as your breath tickles your boyfriends chest.

Tom nods, you and him stay cuddling in silence- but a comfortable one.

You decide to get up, so you start getting out of the bed.

"Nooo come back, I want cuddles" He pleas.

"I need to go and get a shower. I will be back"

"Fine" Tom folds his arms and pouts like a child.

You walk away with a smile and shake your head at your boyfriends childlessness, and get in the shower. Once you finish, you put on your usual light makeup and some extra on your neck to cover up the hickeys. You finish getting changed and walk out of the bathroom.

You walk over to Tom, who is sat on the bed on his phone and give him a kiss, as he stands up and goes into the bathroom. You take Tom's position on the bed, grabbing your phone from the bedside table and scroll through Instagram, until Tom is finished in the bathroom.

Tom walks out of the bathroom and picks you up, you wrap your legs around his torso. His eyes went from yours to your lips, he leaned and kisses you. Whilst carefully walking downstairs with you in his arms, you and him passionately kiss. As soon as Tom's feet reach the floor, Harry and Harrison turn around on the sofa to look at you and him.

"Afternoon lovebirds" Haz says with a smirk, whilst Harry dramatically gags.

You pull away from Tom's lips, and turn your head to the boys, you ask "Wait, what time is it?"

"1pm" Harry states, as he looks at the phone.

"Okay" You jump off of Tom and hold his hand, dragging him to the sofa. He sits down next to Haz, whilst you cuddle Tom on the other side of him.

After a while of debating what film to watch, everyone agreed on 'Fast and Furious', so Harry puts the film on.

As the credits came onto the screen, Harry stands up and says, "I'm going to go home. Are we hanging out later, Y/N?"

You nod your head in response.

"Okay, I'll see you soon" Harry says, as he starts walking to the door.

Everyone says bye to him and he leaves.

You, Tom and Harrison talk for half hour, until Haz stands up and asks "I'm going to make lunch, does anyone want some?"

"I will" Tom replies.

"Y/N?" Haz asks, looking at you.

"No thanks, I better get going"

"Okay, I'll see you later" Tom kisses your forehead.

You say 'bye' to the boys, grab the rest of your things and walk out of the door.

Once you arrive home, you start walking up to your bedroom, but your mum catches you from the kitchen and asks, "Did you have a nice time at Charlie's?"

"Wh- oh yeah" You say.

'Shit, almost slipped up then, I really need to be more careful' you thought to yourself, making a mental note.

You walk up to your bedroom, and sit on your bed.

Ping. You phone vibrates, you take it out of your pocket to see a message from Harry. You open your phone to read the message, it said;

Harry: Do you want to come round and hang out?

You: Yeah, I'll come round now

You walk downstairs and walk straight out of the door, since you already had your shoes on and you walk round to Harry's house.

A/N: thank you so much for 10k reads!