29

Warning: blood and knives

(If you don't want to read this part, message me and I will summarise it for you, as if I summarise it now, it will just spoil it)

"Who is it?" You ask from the sofa, trying to look from the sofa, but you couldn't see who it is, all that you could see was a girl, so you walk closer to the door.

"I'm sorry" The girl starts. "I want you back" She leans in and kisses Tom, to which he didn't kiss back, standing there confused.

Unfortunately, you saw it.

Quickly, you run. Running out of the door, passing the girl and a confused Tom. You carry on running.

From a distance, you can hear Tom shout your name. Tears threaten to fall onto your cheeks, as you carry on running.

'I don't know where I'm going, I just need to get away from them'

Tom's POV

"Y/N WAIT" I shout to Y/N, but I don't think she can hear me because she is too far away. I don't blame her though, I would have done the same thing if someone random showed up at her door and kissed her, out of the blue. To be fair, I would have punched the guy, but Y/N's not the fighting type.

"Who was that?" The girl in front of me asks, innocently even though she's far from it, taking me out of my thoughts.

"My girlfriend, you bitch" I scoff, grabbing my coat from the hook. I grab my phone and the keys from the table and lock the door.

As I walk away, I say "I've moved on, Tiffany". She stood there, surprised to my reaction, probably thinking that I would jump right back into her arms, but I know that it was never going to happen.

I decide to call Harry, so I unlock my phone and call him. To my surprise, he picks up on the second ring, it normally takes at least another call until he finally picks up.

"Hey mate, what's up?" He asks, over the phone, oblivious to what was going on.

"Y/N has ran off, I don't know where she has gone" I say, filled with worry and concern.

"Shes not a dog. What did you do let her off the lead?" He says, sarcastically, to which I roll my eyes.

"I'm not joking, Harry" I say.

"Why has she gone?" He says, seriously, hearing the worry and concern in my voice.

"Tiffany has come back and-"

"What the fuck does that bitch want?" He cuts me off, knowing she is my toxic ex.

"Well if you didn't interrupt me I was getting to that bit" I say, annoyed.

There was a moment of silence, until Harry spoke.

"Carry on then"

I carried on explaining. "She said that she was sorry and wanted me back. She then kissed me, Y/N saw and then ran off"

"Oh for fuck sake, Tom" He says, I can hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Meet me at my house" He says.

"Okay" I agree, before ending the call and starting to speed walk.

I hear Tiffany shout, "Where are you going?" I stop walking and turn around.

"To find my girlfriend"

I see her roll her eyes and mutter something to herself, which I can't figure out.

I carry on speed walking, practically jogging to get to Harry's house, or should I say my parents house.

Tiffany's POV

I roll my eyes at Tom, who's quite far away from me, so I mutter to myself.

"Not if I find her first"

Y/N's POV

After running for you don't know how long, you ended up at a deserted park. By this time, tears were uncontrollably streaming down your face.

Through your glassy eyes, you see a bench, so you walk over to it, and sit down. You stayed sitting there for a while, until you saw a girl in the distance and she was walking up to you, so you quickly wipe your tears away. As the girl got closer, you realised that it was the girl that kissed Tom earlier.

You roll your eyes and looked back down at the floor, ignoring her.

'I'm not in the mood for her shit'

You heard a pair of footsteps coming closer and close, until they stopped right in front of you.

"What do you wan-" You start to ask, as you slowly lift your head up to look at the girl.

Before you could finish the sentence, she stabbed you in the stomach, with the knife that she was holding.

"And that's what you get for stealing my boyfriend" She scoffed, running off with the knife in her hand, covered in your blood.

You clutched your stomach with your arms, trying to stop the blood from pouring out. You were crying and shaking, due to the shock of what just happened and you wincing in pain- a lot of pain, nothing like you've ever felt before.

'what a fucking psycho' you laugh, trying to lighten the mood, but your stomach just hurts even more.

'what am I going to do?'

You decided to call Harry, so you pull out your phone from your pocket, shakily with your free hand, whilst the other one is still holding your stomach. It rings, as you put it on speaker and put it on the bench, waiting for Harry to pick up. You carry on holding your stomach with both arms.

Harry's POV

Once Tom reached my house- or should I say my parents house, since I still live at home, we started walking to try and find my best friend. We have no idea where we are walking to, but we are just walking around to try and find her.

My phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID. It said 'partner in crime🙄'. AKA Y/N. I decided to change her contact because Y/N is just boring.

I quickly answer it, and put her on speaker, so Tom can hear her too, seen as though he is her boyfriend.

"where are you?" My best friend instincts kick in.

"I'm at the park" She replies, I can hear pain in her voice.

"I need your help" She says.

"What's wrong? You are scaring us" Tom says, concerned and worried.

"Shut the fuck up Tom, you kissed that girl and then she came and stabbed me"

"WHAT?" Tom and I shout in unison, and our eyes widen because we did not expect that.

"And now blood is pouring out of my stomach and I need help" You finishes saying, as Tom and I cut her off before.

"We are almost there"