11

Your POV

The next day. Beep. You got a text, you look at your phone, seeing that it's from Harry.

Harry: Harry: I'm bored, do you want to come over and watch YouTube or something?

You throw your eyes backwards at the message.

You: No hi Y/N or how are you. Just straight to the point. But yeah I'm bored too, I'll come over in 5 minutes.

Harry: Okay

You get up from your bed, where you were previously sat. You walk downstairs, put on your shoes and you walk out of the door over to next door. You were just about the knock, when Harry opens it.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks.

You have been smiling all day because of the date with Tom yesterday.

"Nothing, I am just happy today" you say, lying to him, but you know Harry will become overprotective if he finds out that you had a date with Tom.

"Um..okay" he says, not believing you.

You and Harry walk upstairs to Harry's room and sit down on his bed.

"What do you want to do?" He asks, as he doesn't know what to do and he is bored.

"Erm I don't know, maybe watch YouTube" you say, giving him a suggestion.

"Sounds like a good idea" he says, agreeing with you.

Harry gets out his computer and puts it on his lap. He goes onto YouTube and types in 'try not to laugh videos', thinking that you and him would be successful.

He was wrong.

Seconds into the video, you and Harry struggling to hold the laugh in, so you and Harry burst out laughing.

After a couple of hours of talking to Harry and watching 'try not to laugh' and other videos on YouTube, you went home.

As soon as you flopped onto your bed, your phone starts ringing. You throw your eyes backwards, thinking it's Harry saying that he is bored again. You get your phone out from your back pocket, seeing that the contact name is 'Tom'. You smile and quickly answer it.

"Hey" he says, not knowing what else to say and that's the only thing that came to his mind.

"Hey" you replied.

"Erm.. I really enjoyed our date last night" he says.

You: "Me too" you agree.

"Would you like to come over and hang out or something? It's fine if you don't want to or you are busy" he says nervously as he started rambling.

"Yes, I would love too, I'll drive over now" you say excitedly.

"Okay" he says.

You end the call. You quickly get sorted and run downstairs. Before running out of the door, you shout, "MUM I AM GOING OUT" to let her know that you are leaving.

There was a shout coming from the kitchen saying "OKAY, DONT COME BACK LATE".

"I WON'T" you shout back.

You walk out of the front door and walk over to your car and get in. You plug your phone into the USB cable and put your favourite song on before setting off. As you are driving, you sing your heart out.

Fifteen minutes later, you arrive at Tom's house, you knock on the door. Seconds later, Tom opens it with a smile and says "Hi come in".

"Hi" you say as you step into Tom's house.

"What are we doing today?" You question.

"I have no idea, I just wanted to see you" he answers, truthfully.

His answer makes you blush and makes you have butterflies.

"I'm glad you called because I wanted to see you too" you say, truthfully.

Your answer makes Tom blush too and you and Tom smile at each other.

"Do you want to bake a cake, there is cake mix in the cupboard?" he asks, stopping the awkwardness.

"Yeah that's sounds good" you reply.

"okay" he says.

"Does Haz want to bake with us?" You ask to be polite, but you know he will feel like the third wheel.

"He's out" Tom says.

"Okay" you say with a smile, it's not like you don't like Haz, it's that you want to spend time alone hanging out with Tom.

You and Tom walked into the kitchen. You walked over to the cupboard and got out all the ingredients you need to bake a cake. You and Tom started baking.

Halfway through, Tom threw flour at you.

"Game on" you say, as you smirked, knowing what is going to come next.

You picked up some flour and threw it back at him. Tom, being Tom, picked up some more and threw it back.

You and Tom carried on throwing flour at each other, whilst laughing the whole time.

After a while, you and Tom stopped throwing the flour. He stood in front of you, close with a small gap between you and him. With his thumb, he wipes the flour off of your cheek.

As he leans in, the gap between you and Tom closed. Time stopped in a collision of senses when his lips met yours.

A/N: the first kiss!!!
Leave a comment on your thoughts and a vote! Hope you enjoy! :)!

Words: 858