18

You and Tom have been dating for a month now. You have been hanging out with Tom at least four times a week, as you still have to make time to spend with Harry.

You are at home. You are just about to leave to go to Tom's house.

"Mum, I am going over to Charlie's house" You say, letting her know that you are going out and making sure that you are using Tom's fake name- Charlie, as no one knows that you and Tom are dating apart from You, Tom- obviously, Millie and Haz.

"Okay and when will I meet him?" She asks, wanting to know who her daughter is dating.

"Hmm I don't know, I'll have to talk to him about it" You reply.

"Okay, have a nice time" She says.

"I will" You say back, before walking out of the front door to drive over to Tom's house.

You knock on the door of Tom's house.

"Hi darling" He says, as he opens the door.

"Hi babe" You say, with a smile.

You walk into Tom's house, and you and Tom walk up the stairs to his room.

You and Tom talk for two hours about random things, as you and him always do.

"Do you want to watch a film?" He asks.

"Yeah" You answer.

Tom picks up the TV remote from his bedside table, that was next to him. He turns on the TV and puts on a film. You and Tom cuddle.

Within the first five minutes of the film, you fall asleep and so does Tom.

You wake up in Tom's arms, an hour later, to see Tom scrolling through Instagram, with the film on pause.

He notices that you woke up, he looks at you and smiles, as he says "Hi baby" and pecks the top of your head with his lips.

You look up at him, with a sleepy smile and say "Hi Tommy" as you peck his lips, with your lips.

"It's 10pm, do you want to sleep over?" He questions.

"Yeah sure, but I will have to let my mum know first" You answer.

"Okay" He says as you roll over to the other bedside table that was nearest to you and pick up your phone to text your Mum.

You: Hi mum, I am sleeping at Charlie's tonight, that okay?

Seconds later, she replies.

Mum: Yes that's fine, thanks for letting me know.
You: No problem.

You put your phone back down on the bedside and roll back over to Tom.

"She said thanks for letting me know" You say.

"Okay" He says.

You and Tom cuddle, whilst watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, until you and Tom fall asleep.

In the morning, you wake up to Haz shouting from downstairs.

"GUYS, I AM GOING TO THE SHOP DO YOU WANT ANYTHING?" He shouts from downstairs.

"NO I AM FINE THANKS" You shout.

"NO THANKS" Tom shouts

"OKAY" He shouts back.

You hear footsteps walking over to the front door and it opening and closing, indicating that Haz has left.

Instantly, you and Tom fall back to sleep.

An hour later. You wake up again to a knock on the door. You look at Tom, who is still asleep. You walk downstairs to open the front door, thinking it's Haz, to help him with the shopping.

A/N: Who do you think it is?
Leave a comment on your thoughts and random comments throughout. And a vote!

Words: 578