26

The next day. Everyone went to Nikki's for dinner and to officially tell everyone that you and Tom are dating, even though everyone already knows.

You and your mum arrive and as you and her walk into the living room, you realise that everyone is already there, in the living room. Your mum walks over to speak to Nikki, as you see the boys sat on the sofa, so you walk over to them.

"Hi guys" You say, as Harry, Sam, Harrison and Tom all turn around, looking at you and Tom smiles.

"Hey beautiful" He says, as you give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey handsome" You say with a smile. You walk around the sofa and sit next to Tom.

Everyone carries on talking.

Nikki walks into the living room and announces "Dinners ready".

Everyone gets up from the sofa and walks over to the table and sits down. You in between Tom and Harry, like usual.

After everyone gets sorted and starts eating their meal, Nikki asks "So tell us Tom and Y/N how you two are dating and who knew about it before me and your mum?"

'And the interrogation starts' you thought, mentally sighing.

"Well Haz, Harry, Millie and Sam" You state.

"Well why did they know about it before me and Nikki?" Your mum asks a reasonable question.

"Because I live with Haz and he is my bestfriend, so I had to tell him" Tom says.

"Millie knows because she is my bestfriend, so I had to tell her" You say.

"I know because I went to ask Tom if he wanted to go for a walk with me and Tessa, but Y/N thought it was Haz, so she opened the door and there was a whole situation about that and I had to tell Sam about it because I had to tell someone" Harry chirps in. You, Tom, Harry and Haz laugh, remembering how pathetic the situation was.

"How long have you three known then?" Nikki asks, looking at Harrison and the twins.

"I've known the whole time" Haz says, proudly.

"I've known for about a month" Harry says.

"I've known for about a month as well" Sam says.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Your mum asks you and Tom.

You look at Tom, then back at your mum "four months, I think"

"That long?" Nikki questions, in disbelief.

"Yeah" Tom confirms.

"So how did you two start dating then?" Dom asks.

"Well it started when Tom came home after 6 years..." You start.

You and Tom -taking it in turns- tell them everything, from Tom being on the phone with Haz after you two met after 6 years all the way to now, including the situation with Harry and all the dates. In between different parts of telling the story, everyone ate dinner and you took all the plates away, as Tom told them some of the story.

"and that's how we started dating and we have been together for four months and we love each other." You say, finishing the story. You glance at the clock, realising that it took three hours to tell them everything.

"That took a long time" Haz says.

"Haz, you didn't have to be here, you knew everything already" Tom argues.

"I know. I came for Nikki's cooking" Haz says, with a smirk, as everyone laughs.

Everyone moves from the table to the sofa, to be more comfortable. You sat on the smaller sofa with Tom, watching as everyone merged in conversation on the others sofas.

You lay your head on Tom's shoulder, and he lays his head on yours. You intertwine his hand with yours.

"This is weird" He whispers to you.

"What is?" You ask.

"That we are laid like this and holding hands and people are around." Tom states.

You lift you head up and lean in, your lips connect with his soft lips and they move in sync, as though they are made for each other, you melt under his touch. It feels like you and him are the only people in the room, as time stops.

Moments later, you and Tom pull away with smiles on your faces.

"Was that weird?" You ask, as you and Tom burst out laughing.