8

The film finishes. You say 'bye' to Tom and Haz and you leave. You drive home. Once you walk through your front door, your phone starts ringing. You look at it and it's Harry. You answer it and say, "Hey Harry", "Hi y/n, do u want to come round and hang out for a couple of hours?", he asks. You reply, "Yeah sure, when? I am free all day". "How about now then?", he questions. You say, "Yeah, I'm coming over". You hang up.

You walk back out of the door. You walk over to the Holland's. You walk straight in, like you have done since you were little. You pass Nikki. She sees you and says, "Hi hun", you say, "Hey". You carry on walking. You walk upstairs, you pass Paddy's room. He is shouting at his TV, whilst playing a game, you laugh. You carry on walking and you finally reach Harry's room. He looks up from his laptop, "Hey", you say, "Hey". You and Harry talk for a couple of hours.

Beep. Your phone beeps, you look at it. It's a text from Tom.
Tom: Hi Y/N would you like to go to the cinema with me?
You smile at the message on your phone.
Y/N: like on a date?
Tom: erm yeah
Y/N: I would love to
Tom: okay I'll pick you up at 7
Y/N: okay see you then
You smile once more at the messages.

Harry notices and starts asking questions, "What are you smiling at? Is it a boy? Oooo" He decides to shout, "Y/N'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!". You roll your eyes and shout, "NO I DON'T", to make sure that everyone knows you don't. Harry carries on interrogating you, "Okay then if it isn't a boy, what are you smiling at?". You thought, 'Sh*t I can't tell him about Tom but what am I meant to say', you lie, "Its just a meme".

Harry doesn't believe you, so he says, "Show me then". You lie once again, "Wait I've gone off of it". You quickly go onto Instagram and type in funny memes. You click on one and turn your phone around to show it to Harry. He starts laughing at it, making you laugh too.

A/N: Where is Tom taking you on the date? Are you going to tell Harry?
Sorry this is short again! Leave your thoughts in the comments and a vote. Hope you enjoy! :)