20

Whilst Harry and Tom were talking in the kitchen, you told Haz everything that happened, before he got here. Minutes later, Harry and Tom walk back over to where you and Haz are standing.

"So?" You ask, wanting to know what went on in the kitchen.

"Sorry for shouting and fighting" Harry apologies.

"Me too" Tom agreeing.

"It's fine, Harry are you okay with me and Tom dating?" You ask.

"Yeah" He says.

"Good because even if you wasn't, I would still date him anyway" You state, with a laugh at the end.

Everyone laughed with you.

"Harry, why was you here anyway?" Haz asks.

"I came to see if Tom wanted to go on a walk with me and Tessa" He explains.

"I can still go on that walk now" Tom says.

"Okay, Y/N and Haz do you want to come?" Harry asks, being the polite boy that he is.

"Yes" You and Harrison in unison.

You look down to make sure, what you were wearing was fine, but it wasn't.

"But I need to get changed first though" You say.

"Me too" Tom says, realising that he is still wearing his pyjamas.

You and Tom walk back up to his bedroom, whilst Harry and Harrison stay downstairs, talking and looking after Tessa. You walk into Toms bedroom behind Tom and close the door, before saying with a smile, "I'm glad Harry found out".

Tom turned around, to look at you. He says "me too", agreeing with you as a smile creeps across his face. He sits down on the edge of his bed, patting on the space next to him, indicating for you to sit down, as he can tell that you want to say something.

"I hated lying to him and I just wanted to tell him but I knew he would react like that because he is too overprotective" You sigh.

"Can you blame him? You have been his bestfriend forever and I come back after 6 years and now we are dating, he just doesn't want anything bad to happen to you." He says, defending his brother.

"I suppose so" You agree with him.

Once you and Tom are both changed into some decent clothes, Tom kisses you and says "Come on, let's go take Tessa for a walk", ending with a reassuring smile, before walking downstairs.

Harry gets Tessa and You, Haz, Tom, Tessa and Harry all go out for a walk around in your local park.

"Y/N have you always liked Tom?" Harry asks, starting a conversation.

"No, but ever since he came back from America, I have" You answer.

"Right okay" Harry says.

"Who else knows?" He questions.

"You, Haz and Millie" You reply.

"When did you know, Haz?" He looks at Haz, asking him.

"Erm, since the day that Tom came back" He says, being there from the start.

"So tell me how this all happened?" Harry asks, wanting to know everything.

You and Tom tell Harry everything, right from the start, including the dates.

2 hours later.

"That's it" Tom says, finishing the story.

"Okay, well that took a long time" Harry says, chuckling.

Everyone laughs.

"Shall we go home now?" Harry asks, as you are all still on the walk with Tessa.

"Yes" You, Haz and Tom day in unison.

After everyone said 'bye' to each other, everyone went their separate ways, you and Harry went with Tessa to your houses and Tom and Haz walked to their house.

A/N: Harry found out!

Words: 589