28

Sun shone threw the blinds of Tom's bedroom. Slowly, you open your eyes, adjusting to the light. You smile, remembering last nights events. You feel an arm wrapped around your waist, under the duvet, so you turn around and you see Tom playing with your hair, with his other hand.

"Morning beautiful" He says, with a smile. He gives you a kiss.

"Morning" You reply, with a smile, as you pull away.

You turn back around, to your original position. Tom stops playing with your hair and he brings your closer to him, cuddling you even more. You and Tom stay like that for an hour.

Haz opens the door, and comes into the bedroom.

"Are you guys going to get up today?" He asks.

"No" Tom says, plainly, which makes you and Harrison laugh.

"Tom, come on let's get up, it's 1pm" You say, as you glance at the clock on the bedside table.

"Ugh fine" He groans.

Harrison looks around the bedroom, and sees all the clothes that are scattered on the floor.

"I'll leave you two to get some clothes on then" He chuckles, before leaving and closing the door behind him.

You and Tom stay in the same position and don't move for five minutes, to be precise, until you decide to finally get up. You pick up your clothes from the floor and put them back on, you throw Tom's clothes at him, as he is still in bed. He groans, but finally gets out of bed and puts his clothes back on.

You and Tom walk downstairs, dressed by the way.

Smiling, you and Tom walk into the living room to see Harry and Harrison sat on the sofa.

"Hey Harry" You say, walking up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hi Y/N" He says, as he pulls away.

You and Harry sit on the sofa, whilst Tom and Haz walk into the kitchen.

Tom's POV

Haz and I walk into the kitchen to talk. He closed the door behind him, and I lean against the island.

"Did you guys have fun last night?" He says, with a smirk.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Mate, you and y/n are smiling and when I went into your room earlier, there were clothes everywhere" He says, as though I was stupid.

"Oh right" I say, scratching the back on my head, nervously.

"Mate, it's fine." He says, reassuring me.

"Okay" I say with a small smile.

Your POV

You and Harry are sat in the living room, talking, as Tom and Harrison walk out of the kitchen.

"Harry, shall we get going?" Haz asks, as he walks into the room.

"Yeah, let's go" Harry agrees.

"Where are you two going?" You ask.

'What can I say, I'm a nosey bitch, I like to know these things'

"Haz wants some photos taken for Instagram, so I said that I would take them." Harry explains.

"Alright then. We will see you later" Tom says.

After everyone said 'bye' to each other, Haz walks out of the door, with Harry following behind with his camera in his hand.

After they left, you walk back up the stairs, and get your phone from the bedside table from Tom's room. You walk back downstairs. You connect your phone to the speakers, using Bluetooth and put your playlist on, which contains all of your favourite songs.

You walk over to Tom, who is sat on the sofa, on his phone.

'How boring' you mentally roll your eyes.

You hold his hand and pull him up, dragging him to the middle of the room. You start dancing to the music, and soon after Tom joins you.

You and him dance around the room, like no ones watching- even though, no one is watching.

During the whole time you and Tom are dancing, you both burst out laughing and couldn't stop. Eventually, tears rolled down your face, from laughing too much.

You and Tom fell back onto the sofa, laughing harder.

"I don't even know what's funny anymore, but I can't stop laughing" You say in between laughs.

Finally, you and Tom calmed down. Tom stood up and turned off the music. He walked back over to you and you and him cuddled, deciding to watch a film.

Knock, knock.

The screen was black, with white writing on, indicating that the film had finished.

Tom stood up from the sofa, annoyed because he was comfy in his spot. He walked over to the door, putting his best fake smile on, but if you hadn't seen him before, it would have seem genuine.

He answered the door, and immediately his smile turned into a frown, within a second of opening the door.

A/N: Who is it? Harry? Harrison? Some he despises?

~ thank you so much for 28K reads and over 800 votes! I'm so thankful for every single one of them!