Luzia

"Luzia, it has come to my attention that you had a bit of a conflict with a fellow employer" David, my boss said with a tired expression on his face, looking me up and down at my clothes which didn't really fit the year's aesthetic.

"No not really" I shook my head as I sat in front of his desk with my arms crossed over my chest.

David raised one of his eyebrows, looking at me with a look that I was lying.

"The point is physically assaulting a co-worker because he accidentally stole your lunch-" "Is that what he told you?" I interrupted him and leaned forward in the chair with my eyebrows raised.

"He knew that was my lunch, that puto is crazy for sure" I leaned back in the chair with a sigh and a shake of my head.

"Luzia, this is not the first time something like that happened" David raised one of his eyebrows at me.

"I'm gonna need to terminate you" he folded his hands on the desk with a tired look.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as he expected me to answer. "I'm letting you go" he clarified.

"Word?" I asked with a smile on my face. "He looked confused at me for a second before hesitantly nodding at my use of words.

"Ahh" I sighed happily. "Got looking out there, thanks for letting me go man. Water under the bridge. I'm going to go and get back to work" I started standing up as he stopped me.

"No- no, there's no water under the bridge" David shook his head with a sigh. "You're fired" he stated.

I sat back down and scoffed. "Look, i get it. You're upset. I shouldn't be throwing things at a 'place of work'" I air quoted with my fingers.

"Why are you putting air quotes, this is a place of work" David sighed.

"Lesson learned" I shrugged and stood up from the chair. "You're so understanding" I dramatically put a hand on my chest and pouted.

"Luzia, you no longer work here" he put his hands on the desk. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows and sarcasm.

I nodded before speaking again. "Totally, I'll see you bright and early Monday morning" I smiled at him.

I walked out of the office as David started running after me. "Luzia, Luzia!" I heard him yell from behind me but I didn't stop.

I walked through the small tables that were considered small office as I saw Danny sitting there with some ice on his now black eye.

"Snitches get stitches" I whispered in his ear as I walked past him, scaring him as he let out a shriek.

Motherfucking shouldn't have eaten my lunch.

Oh, yeah. You probably don't know who I am don't you? I'm Luzia- but you probably know me by another name don't you?

Does Victoria Hargreeves ring a bell? You guys probably thought I was dead didn't you? I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me.

Probably wondering what happened too, right? I'll make a quick recap of what happened so far.

When we saw the big moon rock coming towards us, I began having a heart attack. I soon passed out and everybody thought I was dead. So, when they all decided to leave me there to die by the apocalypse, I somehow got out of there with them when they spacial jumped away before the big moon rock was coming towards us and killing us all.

Somehow, I landed in Dallas, Texas. In 1960, all by myself in a dark alley. That's how my life began.

I met these two girls when I stumbled out of the alley, bumping into them. They didn't look like any other woman or man who was walking through the streets with colorful clothing and old fashioned clothes.

They wore clothes where other people in this timeline would judge them for.

Fast forward a few days, I got to live with them in their apartment since I didn't have any other place to live.

A blonde girl named Honey and a red haired girl named Sasha took me in their home. My two girls. I've been living with them for three years now and I've been living the best live.

Not following the social standard rules of 1963, I'm living the life I've never had. I enjoy every second of it.

Don't ask me how I'm still alive after three years, because I don't know either. Either I have a pretty bad doctor or it has something to do with the timeline.

But I don't care, I love it here.

Me and my girls, living in a sketchy apartment not far from the alley I landed in. Wearing whatever the fuck we want and not following the 'rules' they make for women.

I love it here.