The End Of Something part 4

"Hey what the hell happened? What was that?" Luther asked confused about the whole Lila floating and throwing us back situation.

"She must have redirected Vanya's energy wave" Five replied. "Yeah, I know, but how?" I asked shim confused.

"Watch out!" Five pushed Luther and I back as bricks started falling of the walls and on top of Five.

"Five!" I yelled out. Luther and I started throwing the bricks to the side, trying to find Five till Lila showed up.

"What are you?" Luther asked her and stood up with me. Luther looked at her scared while I just waved at her. What? She's a fun girl.

Lila waved shortly back at me before turning back to Luther. "Someone who wants to kill your brother" she replied.

"Well, that's understandable" Luther shrugged. "Diego can be a handful, it told you guys" I sighed.

"Yeah, I was talking about Five" she corrected us and stood in front of us. "Him too" Luther replied. "Everybody except me, let's be honest" I shrugged.

"But unfortunately, they're family, so you're shit out of luck" Luther told her, ignoring what I said.

Luther went to punch Lila, but she stopped his hand midway and Luther kept getting out of her grasp while Lila looked like she wasn't doing any effort.

"How is this possible?" Luther groaned. "Because men always think women are less strong than men" I told him and crossed my arms while watching everything unfold.

"That," Lila pointed to me. "And you gotta believe in yourself, big boy" she smirked at Luther taunting.

Lila grabbed his arm and threw Luther through the wall. Like literally threw him through the wall.

"I really don't want to fight you, you're actually one of the people I get along with" I whined. "Deal" Lila winked at me and moved towards the hole in the wall.

"Oy" she yelled out to Allison who was kneeled beside a laying Luther on the ground. "Hi" Lila said in a sweet voice.

Lila stepped out of the house and I continued taking the bricks off of Five while I could hear Lila and Allison fight outside.

The bricks moved right when I could see Five's face. "You're back!" I grinned at him. "What happened?" He asked confused and looked around.

"Lila threw Luther out of the house" I shrugged. "Like literally" I pointed towards the big hole in the wall.

"Where's Lila?" Five asked as I helped him up from the ground. "Outside" I nodded my head to the hole on the wall. "Go find Diego and Klaus, I'll handle this" he told me.

"You can't tell me what to do" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm deciding" I told him stubbornly. "I'm going to find Klaus and Diego while you fight Lila" I ordered him and walked out of the house, the opposite way of Five.

"Help!" I heard Diego yell. "I'm on my way, dumbass!" I yelled back.

I ran towards Diego who was laying in front of a tractor. "The fuck you laying in front of a tractor for?" I asked him.

"My leg is stuck underneath" he groaned while the others arrived. I looked down to his leg and saw the whole thing smashed underneath the front of the tractor.

"What took you guys so long?" He asked us mad. "Well, were here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?" Luther asked him annoyed.

"Or we could just leave you here" Klaus suggested tiredly. "I like that plan" I pointed at Klaus, who just grinned back tiredly as a response. "Yeah, what they said" Allison agreed with us.