Öga För Öga part 3

As Five and Vanya kept staring at each other, I got bored. Seriously, couldn't have picked a better time to do this?

"Not trying to interrupt or anything, but I don't think you guys have a lot more time if you want to get home" I told them while leaning against the car.

The both of them stopped and Vanya looked back at me confused, then back at Five.

"What does she mean by 'you guys' instead is saying 'us'?" She asked him.

Five sighed and looked back at me with an annoyed expression.

"No, Vanya, I didn't mean to say that. It just.. slipped out of my mouth. I meant to say 'us'" I told her. I was a good liar, because she believed me right away.

"Fine" she told Five and I. "'Fine', what?" Five asked annoyed. "I'll be there but I need to say goodbye first" Vanya nodded.

"Vanya, we don't have time" I exclaimed. Even I began to become annoyed.

"Well, it's either that or I'm not coming" she said before walking away to her car.

Five scoffed and we both opened the car doors. While I sat down, Five told Vanya we were meeting at the alley before he sat down in the car and started driving again.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"I'm gonna go now, Five" I told him with a sad smile when he took the suitcase from the trashcan.

"No, just- just stay, just to say goodbye to the rest" he held me by my arms, pleading.

"Five, I don't think that's a good idea" I shook my head.

"Please, Victoria" at this point, he was just begging me not to leave. "Fine" I sighed.

I saw Luther run towards us as Five grabbed the suitcase with firm hands. "Where is everyone?" He asked confused.

"You're the first" Five told him. "What?" Luther asked shocked. "Yeah" Five responded and looked at the watch again.

We looked towards the end of the alley and saw Klaus stumbling towards us. "We made it!" He exclaimed and stumbling closer to us.

Klaus began acting all possessed again, trying to push something- I don't know what- out of his body. Oohhhhh, shit.

Ben.

All of the sudden, Klaus turned his back to us and vomited all over the floor and laid on the floor, next to where he threw up.

"That's disgusting" I looked away from Klaus, trying to not throw up myself.

"I can't believe it. I mean, you're here" Luther exclaimed sarcastically.

"We've got eight minutes left" Five said impatiently. "I just had the strangest dream" Klaus whimpered from the floor.

"Where are the others?" Five asked angrily.

Time kept passing by, Klaus was still on the floor and no sign of the others.

"We've got a minute left" Luther said panicked. "What's going on guys? Are we going somewhere?" Klaus asked confused, laying in a star position.

"It was a simple task. It was a simple task! All we had to do was be here!" Five exclaimed.

"Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein!" Five began pacing back and forth.

"I can't believe this" Luther sighed. "It was handed to us on a silver platter" Five sighed.

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me" Klaus said, now sitting on the floor.

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag, we just blew our chance to save the world!" Five told Klaus angry.

The suitcase began making a ticking noise, and Five grabbed it by the handle, throwing it in the air and making it disappear through a blue light.

"We were that close" Five sighed.