Öga För Öga part 1

"Victoria" I heard someone whisper, shaking my shoulders as I tried to go back to sleep.

After the whole Elliot fiasco, I was the first one asleep after doing a prayer for Elliot. What? The poor guy died in a horrible way, he deserves a prayer.

"Shut up" I groaned, pulling the blanket closer to me. "Wake up" I heard Five's voice whisper harshly, taking the blanket of my body.

"Let's go" he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of bed. "Where are we going?" I asked as I stumbled behind him.

"Put on some regular clothes and we'll leave, I'll explain everything later" he pushed me towards the bathroom and closed the door.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"So, let me make this clear. The woman, the former Handler, promised you a way out of here if you kill the actual Handler?" I asked him while we walked towards a building.

When Five woke me up, he jumped us to 1982, explaining everything about what's going to happen.

"Exactly" he sighed and almost got hit by a car door as a guy in a weird outfit got out. "Why do you need my help again?" I asked him confused.

"Because" he groaned. "You're the only one from the rest of the siblings who can actually kill these people with me" Five explained.

"Why can't you just do this alone? I mean, weren't you an assassin yourself?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but I thought you might be happy to get out of Elliot's apartment for a while" he shrugged.

"Fine" I sighed as we made our way inside of the building.

I walked behind Five as he walked towards a curly haired woman who was leaning over a table. This place is weird.

"Excuse me" Five said to the woman. "Uff da. You snuck up on me there" the woman chuckled and put a hand on her chest.

"If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put them out till three o'clock" she told him with a smile, thinking he was a child.

"I can hardly wait" he said with a big fake smile. "Ask her" he whispered to me, nudging my shoulder.

"Why do I have to do it?" I whispered back. "Because she obviously thinks I'm a child" he pointed to himself.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes at him before looking at the woman again.

"Do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" I asked her politely with a fake smile.

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room" she grinned and pointed towards a room in the back.

"Are you his mom?" She asked me, pointing at Five. "Hell no" I shook my head at her.

She looked at me confused and chuckled awkwardly till Five nudged my ribs, hard.

"This is my little brother" I smiled at her with a big fake grin. "He's so cute" I pinched Five's cheeks together harshly and rocked it side to side while the woman just looked at us with a big warm smile.

"Get off me" Five mumbled and pushed my hands away. He looked back at the room again before pulling a dollar from his pocket.

"Hey, can I get some change" he handed her the dollar. "Oh, sure. I'll just look in my purse" she responded and grabbed the dollar, putting it in her purse.

"Only a nickel and a couple of dimes" she mumbled to herself.

"Oh! You.. are.. in luck, mister" she handed him a few coins. "You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time" Five told her while looking out the window.