The End Of Something part 5

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us" Diego said to Lila softly.

All of the sudden, Five attacked the Handler who was coming in with a gun. Five took the gun from her hands and pointed it at her.

She held up her hands in defeat and looked at Five with a scowl. "It's true, isn't it?" Lila asked her. "What Five said" Lila told her while the Handler just kept quiet.

"Answer me! Is it true?" Lila raised her voice. "Well-" before the Handler could say anything else, gunshots started firing again. Only this time, they went through the Handler, making her fall down to the floor dead.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself, all of us in shock. "The case!" Luther yelled as Lila went to grab the fallen suitcase the Handler had a few seconds ago.

Luther wanted to run towards her, but Diego tried to stop him, resulting them to fall on the ground with Luther on top of Diego.

Before we could even blink, Lila held the suitcase in hand and jumped away. To where? No idea.

Luther and Diego stayed still on the ground while the Swedish blond, fake Draco Malfoy and Five pointed their guns at eachother.

Five dropped his gun to the ground, making the bleach guy look at him confused. "Enough" Five held his hands up in surrender.

"The fuck are you doing? Kill the bitch" I whisper yelled towards him. The fake Draco Malfoy brother dropped his gun to the ground before saying something in Swedish and walked out of the barn.

"I almost had her. Why the hell did you stop me?" Luther asked Diego. "Because I love her" he replied with a small smile.

"What do y'all have with loving people who have the same birthday as you?" I mumbled under my breath.

Luther helped Diego up from the ground, but Diego stopped halfway and picked something up from the floor.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus asked confused, pointing to the direction where Lucius Malfoy went. "Vanya! Help!" We heard Sissy yell.

We followed Vanya downstairs and were met with Harlan in yet another big blue circle in the corner of the room.

Vanya immediately went inside of the circle and tried to make him stop.

"Whatever it is I gave you, I can take it back, okay?" Vanya held his shoulders. "We just, we need to stop this" she nodded at him.

Vanya took a deep breath and held her hands in front of Harlan who was hyperventilating.

Vanya's hands turned blue and held on onto Harlan's knees, making little orange lights come from Harlan's face towards Vanya's hands.

When Vanya took her hands of his knees, wind blew in our face and the circle around Harlan went away. Harlan just looked around confused before stopping to look at Vanya and Sissy.

"Baby" Sissy chuckled and hugged Harlan tight. Vanya looked at us with a big smile, which we returned. "You did it" I mouthed towards her. I may have never actually saved a mission, but Vanya did. And our childhood was semi similar, so I'm proud of her...

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"We've got the briefcase, are you guys ready to go back home?" Five asked us.

It was already dark out. Vanya had said goodbyeto Sissy already and Sissy went away with Harlan.

"What do you say, Luzia? You staying or coming with?" Five asked me with a sad smile. "Wait, you're staying?" Diego asked shocked. "You can't stay" Klaus whined.

"Who said I'm staying?" I asked with a clear fake confused expression. I grabbed a red cow boy hat Harlan left on the ground and put it on my head.

"Everyone ready?" Five asked and we all went to stand in a circle. "Let's do it, yeah" Diego grinned like an idiot.

"Okay" Five sighed and started fixing the suitcase. "Wait, I want a hat too" Klaus stopped us and ran back inside the house. "Fifty bucks if we leave him here" Diego told Five. I smacked the back of his head and Klaus came back with a black hat on his head.

"Now we're matching" Klaus grinned and I grinned back. All of us held hands as Five finally opened the suitcase.

Bright blue light das all I saw before we landed back on the floor of the house. "Oh, good god" Luther groaned as everyone's headache started kicking in.

"What day is it?" Diego asked Five as Five grabbed the newspaper from the table.

"April 2, 2019" Five said proudly. The day after the apocalypse" I sighed. Finally we were done with this shit.

"Wait, so we stopped it?" Allison asked with a big smile on her face. "Oh my god, it's over?" Vanya asked. "Did we actually succeed at something?" Klaus asked in disbelief.

"That's a first" I chuckled and leaned my head against Klaus' shoulder.

"That's incredible" Klaus grinned and gave me a side hug. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink" I told them.

"Yes!" Luther agreed. "In fact, I need several" Klaus replied. "I'm in" Vanya agreed and wrapped and arm around mine as we walked towards the living room.

"Klaus, tequila" I told him and sat down on the sofa. "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?" Diego asked all of the sudden.

My head snapped towards Diego and saw him looking at, indeed, a painting of Ben.

We all walked towards Diego and looked at it better. "I knew you'd show up eventually" a voice said from the left.

We all jumped and turned towards the voice. "El Diablo!" I yelled as I looked at Reginald. "Dad" Diego glared at him.

"You're alive" Luther whispered. "And I don't like it for one fuckin bit. I choked you once and I'll do it again, bitch" I glared at him. "Language" he scolded at me. "What are you gonna do? Make me eat separately again?" I asked him with a fake pout.

"Besides, why shouldn't I be alive?" He asked us all. "Yeah" Luther stuttered. "Yeah, you're right. I'm, I'm just happy that we're home and..together again" Luther stuttered.

"Home? This isn't your home" Reginald looked at us confused. "What are you talking about?" Allison asked him.

"This is the Umbrella Academy" Allison stated. "Wrong again" he told her. "This is the Sparrow Academy" he corrected her.

Footsteps were heard from above and we all turned around to see seven figures stand on the stairs.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben came from around the corner, looking at us with disgust like he was some posh kid.

Everyone stayed quiet and just looked at him before I finally decided to speak up since it's been bothering me since Ben walked towards us.

"You really look like a pedophile with that mustache, you know that?"