743/The End Of Something

"Vanya is in the room at the end of the hall" Diego informed us. "How do you propose we get to her?" Allison asked him. "I haven't figured that one out yet" Diego responded.

"Hey, Vanya! Cut the bullshit! Para ya con lo que estas haciendo he!" I yelled and began laughing again. I liked this drug.

"What she said!" Klaus yelled and began laughing with me. "Focus!" Diego snapped his fingers in front of our faces.

"You can count me out" Klaus mumbled. "Klaus!" Allison warned. "Klaus!" I imitated Allison. Allison looked at me annoyed before looking back at Klaus.

"What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the here shit" Klaus explained and began drinking from a flask. "Oeh, give me" I made grabby hands but Allison pushed my hands down.

"Listen, listen, Vanya would understand because she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash!" Klaus yelled. "Amen!" I yelled back.

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are" Diego responded. "Guys, now is not the time" Allison interrupted.

"Yeah, Vanya is throwing a party, duh" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Seriously, are you okay?" Allison asked me, worried. "I'm fine, Alli" I laughed.

"Why am I a pussy? Because I don't wanna die? Who does?" Klaus asked, leaning against the wall. "Me!" I grinned excitedly and jumped up and down from the ground. "Oh, wait, never mind" I mumbled as I realized what I said.

"And martyrs aren't around to enjoy a victory party because they're dead!" Klaus yelled, ignoring what I said earlier.

"You're going out there" Diego tried to pull Klaus away, pulling on his shirt. "I'm not! Go away!" Klaus tries to push Diego away.

"I'll go!" I grinned and got from behind the desk before anyone could stop me. I crawled on the floor, trying to crawl against the power Vanya was apparently radiating.

I felt a liquid drip from my nose and I tried so hard to stand up on my feet.

When I finally stood up and could walk towards Vanya, Vanya let out another powerful push and send me flying backwards against the desk the other three were waiting.

"I'm okay!" I yelled but I couldn't move since Vanya's powers were stronger than mine. Plus, they drugged me and shit so my powers aren't really the strongest right now.

It was quiet for a moment, only the sound of Vanya's powers could be heard until I heard Klaus say something. "You like like Antonio Banderas with long hair" he told Diego. "That's what I said!" I groaned and tried my best to move, but Vanya's powers were too strong.

I lifted my head a little and saw Allison and Diego go from behind the desk at the same time. Allison got knocked back and landed beside me, unconscious since her head made the first contact against the desk.

I looked at Diego and saw him crawling forward, using his knives to stab the ground. After a few steps forward, Vanya's power kept him back and made him stay where he was.

"Klaus!" He yelled. "I'm not gonna make it! It's up to you, buddy!" He yelled, looking back at the desk Klaus was hiding behind.

"You gotta save the world!" He yelled. "No, Diego, that's a terrible idea!" I heard Klaus yell.

I looked back at Diego and saw him crawling forward with his knives against towards the wall where a fire hose was hanging on.

He held his shaking hand out towards the fire hose, trying to grab it. Right when he was about to grab it, Vanya's powers increased and sent Diego flying back, letting him fall against me and knocking me out.