Valhalla part 1

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling dad is avoiding us" Five told us as we all stood watching Reginald drive away.

"Who wouldn't" I muttered as I wiped my nose again as more blood came out.

"You good?" Diego asked me hesitantly. It felt weird after Diego called me his sister and beat that annoying Swedish dude for me. I don't know, I'm not used to it so now I'm feeling awkward.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled sarcastically at him. "Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, I think it's time we get the hell out of here" Lila told us hesitantly.

"Yeah, I'm going to the car" I left before anyone could say something back.

I opened the door to the passengers seat and waited for the other three to come.

I closed my eyes for a minute, meaning my head back and trying to get rid of the headache when the Swedish guy punched me in the face.

The door to the backseat opened and slammed shut. I heard Five mumble from behind me, saying random stuff since he was clearly pissed.

It was quiet again for a moment as Five stopped mumbling and Diego and Lila still weren't back.

"How come you're not dead? You know.. with your heart disease and stuff" Five asked slowly. I shrugged. "No idea" I said honestly.

The car door to the drivers seat opened and slammed shut as Diego started the car, driving off. "We're not taking Lila with us?" I asked after a moment of silence.

The two stayed quiet and ignored my question. The rain being the only sound. You could cut the tension with a knife, Jesus.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me" is the first thing I heard as I walked out of the bedroom.

After Five, Diego and I left the gala, we went straight to Elliot's apartment and I went straight to bed.

It was now the next morning and Diego was already giving me a headache despite it only being 10 am.

"Wait, who?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Ah, shit. "Those Dutch sociopaths" Diego responded.

"They're Swedish, you idiot" I said annoyed as I walked into the kitchen. Five and Diego stood there annoyed while Luther just looked at me shocked.

"Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline" Five finished my sentence.

"Yeah, but why now?" Diego asked, ignoring how Luther still looked at me shocked.

"You're burning the eggs" I nodded my head at the huge amount of eggs Luther was making.

"Shit" he mumbled and quickly took them of the stove.

"I'm fine for three months until you showed up" Diego said, ignoring Luther and I and pointing towards Five.

"How are you-" Luther asked me shocked, but Five interrupted him. "Yes, she's still alive and traveled along with us somehow. She's called Luzia now, so if you would just call her Luzia from now on and say sorry and all that shit, that would be lovely" Five smiled sarcastically.

"Wait- you've been here for only three months?" I asked Diego confused. "Yeah" he sighed. "I was here for a year" Luther responded.

"Look, even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six day before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to dad, das that driveway at the consulate" Five snapped.