A Light Supper part two

"That was impressive" Luther said after Vanya made the whole fruit bowl explode on us.

I grabbed a piece of strawberry from my jacket and threw it at Luther's face. "Seriously?" He asked annoyed while I just laughed at him.

"Look, we know that you're involved in a plot to assassinate the president" Diego said, standing up and leaning on the table with his hands.

"You were recently hospitalized, isn't that correct?" Reginald asked him. "You still appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur and acute paranoia" Reginald said before Diego could respond anything.

"Am I?" Diego asked him with a raised eyebrow. Diego took out a piece of paper from his pocket and put it in front of Reginald. "Explain this" he told him.

"That's you" Diego pointed at the picture of Reginald. "That's two days from now on the grassy knoll at the exact same spot the president is gonna get shot" Diego told him while Reginald picked up the picture, examining it.

"Well..." Reginald trailed of and looked at Diego. "I suppose you've solved it" he handed back the picture to Diego.

"You've single-handedly unearthed my nefarious plot" he announced. "Is that what you want to hear?" He tilted his head to the side.

"You fancy yourself a do-gooder?" He asked Diego. "The last good man who will save us from our descent into corruption and conspiracy?" I saw Diego's face drop and I've never seen him like this.

"This is a fantastic delusion" he kept taunting Diego. "The sad reality is that you're a desperate man, tragically unaware of his own insignificance, desperately clinging to his own ineffectual reasoning. More succinctly, a man in over his head" Reginald kept hurting Diego with his words while Diego already sat back down on his chair.

"You're wr... wrong" Diego stuttered with tears in his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say to him?" I asked Reginald dangerously calm. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You want me to give you a reality check too?" He asked taunting. "I dare you" I replied with a smirk.

"Well, let's see... from what I can tell, you don't want to be here at all. The fact that you're the only one that didn't show her powers because you're siblings didn't want you to, makes you weak" he began.

"Your siblings probably don't even trust you with you're powers since you probably can't control them, that's why you probably can't get along with the rest of them. Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but, you probably never succeeded in anything in life. That's why, from what I can see right here, none of them actually love you" he finished his sentence and folded his hands on the table.

I looked down on my lap, and to probably everyone's surprise, I began laughing.

"You're right" I shook my head while laughing, still looking down. I felt my eyes become a deep red as I remembered everything he just said to me.

I lifted my head up and saw his eyes widen as he saw the color of my eyes. "I can't control my powers" I stopped laughing and looked at him deep in the eyes.

Oh, I probably forgot the mention something! Two years ago, I discovered I had another power...

Telekinesis.

I smirked as I focused all my attention towards Reginald as I saw him grabbing his neck, trying to breath with the pressure I was giving it.

His face began to become red and he tried so hard to breath. Grabbing his neck, trying to take off the invisible force that I had wrapped around his neck.