The Seven Stages

"Now what?" Luther asked annoyed. "Now nothing, Luther, all right?" Five responded pissed.

"Make your peace with God" Five smiled sarcastically at him. "What?" Luther asked confused. Klaus was still laying in the floor and I was now leaning against a wall, holding my head.

"What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked him. "Screw them both. They should've been here" Five grunted. "What about Diego?" Klaus groaned from the floor and sat up. "He's quit a responsible young man, no?" Klaus added.

"Something must've happened to them" Luther guessed. "Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse" Five yelled.

"As if" I rolled my eyes. "Five, come on" Luther sighed. "You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now! How about that?" Five yelled and made his way back into the apartment.

"Does that mean I don't have to help you anymore?" I yelled after him. He just slammed the door shut as a response.

"Okay, well, peace bitches, I'm out" I shortly waved at them and started making my way out of the alley. "Where are you going?" Luther yelled after me. "Home" I responded before turning around the corner and making my way to my house.

If I don't have to help Five anymore, I can just keep living my life and they'll figure something out by themselves. And that way, I can't stay here, with the two people that actually care about me.

I was walking to our apartment when I received weird looks from almost everyone. I mean, what's new? But these were different. These were disgusted looks as I came closer and closer to the house.

When I finally stood in front of the door, I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. "Honey! Sasha!" I banged on the door.

The door slowly opened and a panicked Honey and Sasha opened the door. "What's wrong?" I asked them worried.

"What are you doing here?" Honey stuttered. "I came back for you guys, remember? I kept my promise" I smiled at them.

They looked at each other nervously before looking back at me. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "Luzia, I wish we had time to explain" Honey said, looking from me, to Sasha, to behind me and then back at me.

"What do you-" I got interrupted when police sirens sounded behind me. I turned around and saw about three police cars in front of the house, all the cops pointing guns at me.

I looked back at Honey and Sasha and saw them looking at the ground embarrassed. "What's happening?" I asked them.

Before they could respond, someone pushed me against the wall and put my hands behind my back.

"Luzia Hargreeves, you're being arrested for the murder of Carlos Miel. Everything you say can get used against you" the female officer told me while handcuffing me.

I looked at Honey and Sasha and saw them still looking at the floor, ashamed.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, Miss Hargreeves" the officer groaned angry and slammed his fist on the table.

After they arrested me, they took me to a tall building and asked about the whole situation here. They let me stay in here for a day before actually questioning me. I'm sitting in one of the rooms where two police officers were questioning me.

"How did you kill Carlos Miel?" He asked annoyed. I looked down to his batch and back up at him, still with my hands handcuffed behind my back.

"Honestly, Steve, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I didn't kill him" I sighed. "God damnit" he yelled and pulled his hair frustrated.