The End Of Something part 2

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of assassination" the reporter said.

Every one of us were watching one of the multiple TVs in Elliot's shop.

"The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald" the male reporter showed a picture of a man, a mugshot to be precise.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza" the reporter showed a mugshot of Vanya.

Vanya didn't show any expression as she looked at the picture, while we were glancing between Vanya and her mugshot on the tv.

"A Cuban exile known only as Diego who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium" the reporter showed an ugly mugshot of Diego. "Cuban?" Diego asked confused.

"A bare knuckle boxer with suspected mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'" the reporter showed a picture of Luther with a random pan beside him. "Mafia is in the family" Diego mumbled under his breath. "Shut up, I was making more money than all of you together" I scoffed at him before looking back at the tv.

"Allison Chestnut, a radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadler's lunch counter" the reporter showed a picture of Allison at a riot.

"Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader" the reporter showed a weird drawing of Klaus as a god.

"And finally, Luzia Hargreeves. A secretary with a murderous mind. Two years ago, Luzia murdered one of her roommates uncle. The FBI held her captive in the main building at Dealey Plaza, but escaped with the help of Vanya Hargreeves" the reporter showed the mugshot from earlier on the tv.

"How is your mugshot pretty?" Allison asked. "You guys just need to except I'm the pretty one here" I shrugged and continued watching the tv.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by Luzia Hargreeves or by the terrorist network.." the reporter showed a picture of a screaming Five near the Plaza where Kennedy was killed.

"Well, its true" Five shrugged. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days" he explained. "God, I hate that photo" Diego mumbled as the reporter showed his picture again. "I know right, you look fugly there" I chuckled and tilted my head to the side at Diego's picture.

Diego glared at me while Allison began talking. "They're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison asked in disbelief. "That's unbelievable" she scoffed.

"Did you really kill your roommates uncle?" Five asked me, chuckling. "Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. So.." Luther said before I could respond anything.

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes" Diego stater sarcastically. "We let Kennedy die" he sighed.

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here" Allison told us while Klaus began walking down the stairs towards us.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked her. "I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there" Klaus told us with a nod. "I'm down" I shrugged and Klaus grinned at me.

"Folks there are a little weird but lovely" "Yeah, well, we aren't super normal either, so it's fine" I waved him off.

"Hey, numbnuts" Five said to Klaus. Klaus stopped talking and turned towards Five. "Hiding is not gonna make a difference here" he shook his head.