The Swedish Job part 1

Shit. "Victoria" Five nodded his head at me. "Can I come in or are you going to let me stand her in the rain?" He asked with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong house" I flashed him a fake smile and slammed the door in his face.

"Why did he call you Victoria?" Honey asked me confused. Before I could answer, a blue light flashed in the kitchen and Five appeared.

"What the fuck!" Sasha yelled. She went to grab the bag from my hands but I stopped her. "What do you want, Five?" I sighed.

Honey and Sasha looked at me confused and terrified why I wasn't surprised about Five who jumped in our appartement.

"Do you have coffee?" He asked me with a raised brow and looked around the small kitchen.

"Fuck no, get the fuck out of here! Who's this, Luzia?!" Honey yelled. I closed my eyes and sighed frustrated.

I looked back at Five to see him looking Honey up and down. "She's too young for you" I told him and pushed Honey behind me.

"Luzia, why the fuck is there a child in our appartement?" Sasha asked me frustrated.

"I'm her brother" Five responded and pointed at me. "How many brothers do you have?!" Honey asked me with a shocked expression.

"Just tw-" "Five, she has five brothers and two sisters" Five interrupted me.

Honey and Sasha both looked at me with wide eyes. "Can we talk, in private?" Five added the last part and glanced at Honey and Sasha.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute. I opened them again and nodded. "Get some sleep, I'll explain tomorrow" I have Honey and Sasha a small smile.

"Excuse me?" Honey raised an eyebrow. "You are not getting of this topic so easily, missy" Sasha shook her finger no.

"Either you go now and let us talk, or you sit down with us and don't talk or als any questions" Five told me annoyed.

"Ey" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Don't be rude" I nodded at him. "If you really want to know right now, just listen and don't ask any questions, please?" I asked them with a tired expression.

I really wasn't in the mood to answer multiple people at the same time. Honey and Sasha looked at eachother for a minute, hesitating.

"Fine" Sasha sighed.

"Do you have coffee, or not?" Five asked me annoyed. "Dude, calm down" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Sit" I pointed at the small table in the kitchen were we eat. He sat down in front of me while Honey and Sasha were leaning against the kitchen counter behind me.

"Speak" I nodded at him. "We brought the apocalypse here" he sighed.

"Apocalypse?!" Honey asked panicked. "Lady, what happened to no questions and just listening?" Five raised an eyebrow at her.

"Five, let her do whatever the fuck she wants. If you're just here to let me know about the apocalypse and to insult my family, you can go" I told him calmly with a serious expression.

I saw something flash in his eyes when I said the word family. "So, you're already replacing us?" Five chuckled dryly.

"I can't replace something I never had" I told him calmly.

Five sighed and looked around the kitchen for a minute. "I already found Diego and Luther" Five sighed.

"Diego told me he already saw you too" he told me. "I know" I nodded. "Victoria-" "Luzia" I interrupted him.